Princess

Part Two of Cinderella

Brittney was sitting in her study, having finished up some paperwork. She sighed, looking out the window of the study. She saw you, cleaning your horse Midnight. She watched as you worked with Michael, laughing and smiling. Brittney wished you would be like that with her.

Since she kissed you, you had distanced yourself. You didn't joke with her in the mornings and kept your responses short. Brittney watched as you kissed Midnight's nose before looking up. You gave a small smile before putting the saddle on Midnight. 

Brittney quickly went outside.

"Leilani!"

You turned and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, Your Majesty?"

"Are you about to go into town?"

"Yes, I am. Do you need something, Your Majesty?"

"I want to join you."

Michael looked at you and you looked at her in shock. 

"Why..."

"Can I not spend time with my future wife?"

You frowned and was up on Midnight in an instant.

"I think not, Your Majesty."

"Here is your bag Leilani!" Wonder, a seven-year-old servant boy, chimed as he handed you the bag.

"Thank you, Wonder. I'll get you the book you asked for."

Wonder smiled and waved as you took off. Brittney frowned.

"Your Majesty? Inside?" Michael said.

"Fine."

Brittney went inside, upset. Michael sighed.
________________________________________________________________
You giggled as Sylvia held your waist and kissed your forehead. You and Sylvia have been dating for the pass six months, before the stupid ball and before Brittney decided she was madly in love with you. It was described by her friends as sweet, innocent love and honestly: you two are adorable.

"Oh, here's the book for Wonder."

"Thank you, love."

Sylvia kissed your cheek as you packed your bag with the groceries and other things.

"Oh and these."

You turned and gasped. Sylvia held a necklace with a pendant that was shaped like a wolf but made from clear quartz and obsidian. You stared at her as she put it on you before picking you up and kissing you. You hugged her close as you kissed her repeatedly.

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome, love. Have a safe trip back home."

"Thanks, baby."

Sylvia kissed you again before you left.
______________________________________________________________________
"Here Wonder!"

Wonder grinned as he hugged the book and then you before running off.

"Who got you that necklace?" Michael asked as you two began to walk back to your quarters. 

"Sylvia."

"So you two are..."

"We've been together for a few months now."

"You should just tell Brittney."

"So Her Majesty can harass her? I don't think so."

"Nova..."

"No Michael. I am her servant girl. Let me stay that way."

Michael sighed as you walked off. You entered your room and placed the flowers in a vase before lighting a few more candles with your powers.

"You do magic?"

You screamed before whirling around to see Brittney looking at you in awe.

"Your Majesty...."

"I told you to call me Brittney."

"Your Majesty--"

"Brittney."

"Your--"

You gasped as Brittney kissed your neck, pressing you against the wall. 

"Britt--ah."

Brittney smirked as she picked you up and gently placed you on the bed before going back to kissing you. She held you as she kissed you, her hands roaming. You were struggling to focus and Brittney was just sinful with her mouth.

Brittney pulled your pants off before kissing your stomach. You whined as she removed your underwear before getting to work. You arched as she sucked and licked you. 

"Brittney!"

Brittney beamed as you yelled her name. She stopped teasing and quickly brought you to climax. You were catching your breath and she was kissing your neck and cheek.

"Do you need the bathroom..."

You nodded and slipped away, using the bathroom and changing into your pajamas. You expected Brittney to be gone but she was still sitting there, waiting for you. 

"Are you tired?"

You nodded and climbed into bed. Brittney held you, laying between your legs. You couldn't help but think of Sylvia who would cuddle you the same way: between your legs, arms around your waist, and head in the crock of your neck. 

"Good Night, Leilani."

"Good Night, Brittney."
___________________________________________________________________________
You got dressed and shook your hair out. Brittney had returned to her room to shower and get dressed. You removed any marks from your body using magic before walking upstairs. You said your "good mornings" before getting to work in the kitchen.

Sylvia sat in the study, nervous. She heard the door open and turned to see Brittney walk in. Brittney stands at least 3 inches taller than Sylvia but she is also the Prince and honestly, she is scary with that alone. 

"Ms. Fowles."

"Your Majesty."

"Is Nova Leilani your wife?"

"No, Your Majesty."

"What is she to you then?"

"My girlfriend your majesty."

"Ah...I want her Ms. Fowles."

Sylvia blinked before frowning. 

"No...She's mine....I love her."

Brittney frowned before there was a knock and you entered with a cart.

"Your Majesty---Sylvia? What are you doing here?"

Brittney walked over to you and held your waist. You pushed her off before looking at Sylvia.

"She wants you..."

Brittney studied both of you. Sylvia looked ready to fight Brittney. You hugged Sylvia, holding her close. She returned it, holding you. She was hurt and angry. She knew there was a chance Brittney forced herself on you and she couldn't do anything. Hell, she couldn't do anything if Brittney wanted you for her wife.

"I don't like sharing Sylvia but I see I'll have to make an exception."

You looked at Brittney. She pulled you close, before kissing your neck. You frowned and pushed her away. Sylvia held your hand.

"She doesn't want you."

Brittney glared at Sylvia. You stood in front of her.

"Your Majesty leave her alone!"

Brittney looked at you before looking at Sylvia.

"You either pick me or you pick her. I'm not sharing."

Sylvia tightened her grip and you looked between the two women. 

The only thought that went through your mind was "Fuck me."