Dragons are Real

Fantasy World
Monique picked up the large black egg and showed it to the shopkeeper.

"Dragon egg."

"I thought Dragons weren't real?"

"They are extinct young one. They used to roam the land, air, and seas. Beautiful creatures. My great grandmother knew one. Said he was a beauty before he was slain."

"Slain?"

"No one knows where they came from, but the man who slayed him--a dragon slayer--did it with no remorse. The dragon was a sweetheart, never hurt a soul. After that, Dragons just seem to stop appearing until they couldn't be found at all."

"So this egg..."

"It's real but it doesn't matter. No one hasn't been able to hatch one in years."

"Oh...okay. How much?"

"200."

Monique paid and walked out with the egg.
🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉
Monique laid the egg by the Fireplace and stared at it. It seem to glow next to the fire. Monique picked it up and held it over the flame. She hissed as it started to get hot and she dropped it. The egg cracked and Monique watched in awe as it seem to hatch. Monique gasped as a pure black dragon with a few dark green scales appeared from the flames. However, the eyes is what caught her eyes.

It had the greenest eyes she had ever seen and she was mesmerized. Suddenly, the flames swirled around the dragon before it disappeared. She looked before gasping. Standing there was a woman with deep chocolate brown skin and a nice figure. Monique looked up and gasped as the woman had the same eyes as the dragon.

"Uh....Clothes! I'll get you clothes!"

Monique ran inside and grabbed a pair of briefs and a long t-shirt. Well, she assumed it would be long on you. Handing you the clothes, she watched as you got dressed.

"Um...I'm Monique."

"Draco."

"Hello...would you like to come inside?"

You nodded and she led you inside to the kitchen. Monique still had her takeout on the kitchen counter.

"Do you want meat?"

Monique has no idea how to take care of a dragon. She looked at you and saw you were eating the food already.

Monique watched you and began eating again. She saw you finish and looked at you.

"Are you okay?"

"Sleepy."

Monique nodded and cleaned up before showing you to a guest room. You shook your head.

"Wha—?"

You pulled her into the bed before curling around her. You hugged her before relaxing. Monique blinked before blushing. She wrapped an arm around your waist before deciding to stroke your hair. You purred before hugging her closer.

Monique smiled. Well so far you were acting like her ex girlfriend so she could handle you.
🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉
Monique came back with her teammates and saw you reading on the couch. You had your hair down and wore one of her sweaters with leggings. You saw her and perked up, looking at her.