Really Love You (Danielle Robinson)

Danielle blushed as her teammates teased her about you.

"Are you sure she's real?"

"Yes!"

Danielle stood and walked off, grabbing her bag. She text you before leaving, getting in the jet black Range Rover.
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
Danielle came home and went inside. She handed her bag to a servant before going to your study. She peeked in and saw you signing off on something.

"Come."

Danielle walked over and straddled your lap. You rubbed her butt before kissing her cheek as she pouted.

"God...why can't you just introduce yourself!"

"Babe I sit court side at all the games wearing your number."

Danielle sighed before kissing you.

"Just...fuck me..."

"As you wish."

You closed the file and put it to the side before putting Danielle on your desk. You pulled her pants off and slid two fingers in, kissing her. She moaned, cupping your face.

You added two more and slowly pumped her. She whined.

"Strap or mouth?"

"Strap."

You pulled it on before lubing it up. Danielle felt you push in and she pushed back. You went as deep as possible before beginning to stroke.

You sucked on her neck, fucking her. Her moans filled your ears and she kissed you.

"Close?"

Danielle nodded as you pushed her legs up and pounded away. Danielle clawed at the desk before she squirted. You chuckled before pulling out.

Danielle gasped as you licked her clean. You pulled her pants up before kissing her.

"Dinner at your favourite spot?"

"Please?"

"Anything for you princess."

Danielle smiled before running off as you called to make a reservation at the steakhouse.
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
The team was having dinner when they saw Danielle. She wore a royal blue dress and heels, surprising all of them (except Penny).

 She wore a royal blue dress and heels, surprising all of them (except Penny)

You appeared in a black suit behind her with matching accents. Your curly hair was down but they could tell you had money. The Rolex was a dead give away.

You pulled her seat out and let her sit. You sat across from her, smiling as you kissed her hand. A bottle was brought over and you two clicked glasses.

Penny excused herself and walked over.

"Hey Danielle!"

Danielle looked up and smiled, standing to hug her.