Snow (Tina Charles)

You woke up to your dog, Ghost, nudging you. The Samoyed ran to the window and barked. Looking you smiled. The first snow.

"Dog park?"

Ghost barked and you smiled as you got ready. Thirty minutes later, you were lacing your boots up and slipping your hat on.

"Alright. Let's go."

Ghost followed you out into the snow.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
Ghost ran around the park and you chuckled as he ran to you, jumping up.

"Okay! The diner?"

Ghost barked as you two left and made your way to the little ma & pa diner you love. The bell chimes softly as Sebastian looks up. You affectionately call him Poppa.

"Poppa!"

"Ah, Anastasia!"

Ghost noticed a group of women and sniffed the closest one. She reached down and pet him. He nuzzled her hand.

"I swear ghost....always cuddling someone."

He barked before following you. You sat in your usual spot as before ordering.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
"Guys have you've seen my hat?" Tina asked as the group got ready to leave.

"I mean wasn't it in your jacket?" Shavonte asked.

"Yeah...I can't find it."

You chuckled as Ghost manages to put a hat on.

"Who's hat did you take?"

He barked before pulling on your hand. You followed him to Tina. Tina laughed as Ghost sat by her feet.

"Jesus Ghost! Sorry. He's mischievous."

Ghost looked at the two women and nudged Tina's hand. He grabbed the phone giving it to you. You covered your face as he pushed the phone into your hand.

Ghost barked.

"Meddling dog....ummm would you like to exchange numbers? Ghost here apparently likes you."

Tina smiled.

"Sure."

Ghost barked before smiling.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
Your phone went off and Ghost barked. It's Tina. Ghost seems absolutely in love with her.

"Damn that was quick."

You got up and went downstairs. He followed and peered around you. He barked at seeing Tina.

"Hey Tina. Ghost!"

He whined as Tina chuckled. She took her boots off and followed you to the kitchen. She sat and instantly, Ghost had his head in her lap.

"You know Ghost, she's my girlfriend."

Ghost barked and Tina chuckled as you put the mug before her. You kissed her softly, nipping her bottom lip.

"If it wasn't for him we wouldn't have gotten together."

"True."

Ghost barked and you chuckled.

"Fine, you can."

Ghost grinned.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
Tina relaxed as you rubbed her back, her head under your chin. She heard a soft snore and smiled. You were sleeping.

Ghost licked your cheek before laying his head on your other shoulder. Tina scratched behind his ear, before yawning. She soon felt sleep claim her.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
Ghost whined before howling.