Chapter 13: Meeting in Diagon Alley

Wayne Manor, a week before term
It was an ordinary day so far, Zatanna was helping Dick to catch up with his studies due to the fact that he will go to second year at Hogwarts. Clark and Diana were sitting there and observing the process of turning a mouse into a pot when an elegant looking owl flew into the room. Diana was about to shoo the owl away but Zatanna stopped her "It's our letters from Hogwarts" she said as she took the letters from the owl. She gave one letter to Richard and showed the other one to Clark and Diana.

Dick eagerly opened his letter and read out loud "Dear Mr. Gray, we are honored to tell you that you've been assigned to Hogwarts, school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, the classes start on September 1st. We suggest that by that time we will gather all your school supplies and send us your response.
Sincerely, Proffesore M. McGononagall, the deputy Headmistress." Dick looked up from the letter and asked "Where do we gather the school supplies?"

"We will have to fly to London first, then we will go to a special place for magical supplies" replied Zatanna as she looked up from her letter "Along with thousands of Textbooks for the ancient runes"

"Then what are we waiting for?" asked Clark as he looked around "Lets go!"

"Not so fast!" said Zatanna sternly "First we have disguise ourselves"

Leaky Cauldron
"Harry..." called Bruce in a whisper "Harry... Wakey,wakey,"

Harry slowly opened his eyes to find Bruce standing beside him " 'Morning..." he murmured sleepily, as he tried to sit up

"Good Morning," said Bruce chuckling and then looked at the textbook in his nephews arms "Harry, have you been reading until late again?"

"No..." Lied Harry as he stood up trying to shake away the sleep

Bruce chuckled at that and went through his nephew's unruly black hair "Go and get changed, while I wake Padfoot"

Harry nodded and went to the bathroom, when he returned he found the room empty and the door wide opened. Harry went up to the door and heard a cat hissing, a dog barking and something which could be recognized as flapping of wings 'Oh no...' thought Harry as he rushed out of his room.

Once he got downstairs he heard a very familiar voice "Crooksharks! Stop it!"
Harry's hair turned a bright shade of purple as he called happily "Hermione!"
The said girl turned around and as she saw Harry she quickly forgot about everything and up to him and hugged him "Harry!" Then she pulled away to get a better look of him and paled "Harry, your hair..."

"Huh? Oh that, don't worry I will explain everything, seems you already met Noir and Constellation" said Harry and looked at the scene that was unfolding behind his friend's back he sighed
Hermione turned around and as she saw the battle that was unfolding she shrieked "Crooksharks, stop right this instant!" the cat froze and obediently went his mistress
Harry gave his animals a chilling look "That goes for you too" and the two went up to Harry who introduced them to Hermione "This is Noir" he said showing the dog "and this is Constellation" he introduced the bat "Professor McGonagall allowed me to keep them"
Hermione smile as she showed her cat "And this is Crooksharks"

"Now I think I should explain what happened to my hair...?" it sounded more like a question so Hermione nodded, Harry sighed "Well..."

An hour later

Hermione Granger was pulling the well known Harry Potter through Diagon Alley all the way to Gringotts, and she was fuming with rage. Their animals were cautiously walking/flying beside them not wanting to anger the witch even more. Like this they entered to the bank the head goblin looked up at them and gave something what appeared as a smile "Mr. Potter, it's a pleasure to see you again. And you must be Ms. Granger, do follow me"