Chapter 34: Truth

The shack

The door slowly opened for the second time that day revealing a very agitated Remus Lupin. Honestly if you think about it from his point of view - imagine the horror to see two criminals pointing wands at teenagers and one of those said teenagers was standing dangerously close to one of them pointing his wand at his own friends. At least that was what the young students thought.

"Sirius..?" Remus asked in disbelief as he looked at the man, then his gaze went up to the other man in the room "Bruce?" he made a step closer towards them but was stopped by Bruce who held him at wand point, not knowing what to expect from him.

"What are you doing here?" asked Bruce in his deep authoritative voice, that sent everyone shivers down their spines

"I... the map... I thought...I was seeing things..." he looked at Sirius and asked "is he here?"

But before Sirius could answer it was Harry who said "Unfortunately for you" he said as he pointed his wand at the Professor

"Harry!" exclaimed Hermione desperately looking at Professor Lupin, who's entire attention was focused on Sirius.

They were silent for a moment, as they looked at each other in the eyes, and wether it was something that was uttered in the most inaudible of ways or the expressions they sent each other but a moment later Sirius pulled the werewolf into a hug.

"I found him" said Sirius almost madly "he is here, let's kill him"

"I know, I know calm down" said Remus

"I thought we already agreed that killing him was not a wise decision" Said Bruce who was still pointing the wands at the teenagers along with Harry

"And what business do you have with all of this?" asked Remus as he glared at Bruce

"The same but different situation" replied Bruce emotionlessly "we mustn't rush with all of this, and need to handle this situation with caution"

"I must agree with uncle Bruce here" said Harry much to the dismay and fear of other people in the room "the situation involves me directly as well, but we must not handle it so recklessly"

"Wise child" muttered Remus and then turned to point his wand at the teens

"No! I trusted you- all of us did! And you were helping Black all this time!?" yelled Hermione as she stood between the younger teens and the wands, then as if realizing something she exclaimed "You are a werewolf! That's why you disappeared from the classes from one month to the other!"

This provoked a conversation, in which the people were so distracted that nobody noticed Dick stealing Draco's wand from his pocket right in the moment when Sirius yelled "Oh stop with all the talk and let's finish this already!"

"And it will be!" yelled Dick "Stupefy!"

"Expelliarmus!" Bruce exclaimed sending the boy and the wand to the ground "Dick I know what this looks like, but please give us a moment to explain"

"What exactly!?" Yelled Dick "You all want to kill us and then do something to Harry! That's much of an explanation to me! You are all traitors!"

"In your eyes perhaps, but believe me there is a far worse traitor in this room than you can imagine" said Remus "somebody who not so long ago I thought to be dead"

"Who?!" exclaimed Draco who by now was all tensed up

(Time code for this one is 00.20 up till 1.39 due to a dialogue that will take place, oh and the reason as to why Snape doesn't direct any dialogue towards Bruce is that he is so obsessed with catching Black that isn't aware of the other people in the room)