Chapter 7: Reunited

"This is it!" exclaimed Sirius, he got so  excited that he almost fell from his broom "Oh Merlin how come I haven't thought of this sooner!"

"What are you talking about?" asked the bat that flew beside him

"What you said 'the worst case decision' that Dumbledore could have ever made for Harry." replied Sirius, but once he noticed the confusion in Bruce's aura he said "Think about it the ones who should've looked after Harry in the first place could be you or me, and with us out of the way- who do you think gets the custody over Harry? Considering the 'worst case dicision' "

"So? I still don't ge-e!?" Night Wing stopped all of a sudden as he understood what Sirius was insinuating, he turned to Sirius who had a slightly glum look on his face "Oh no, for the love of Merlin, no! Please, please, pleeeeeeeease tell me I am wrong!"

"Sorry Wingie"
Two days later- house 4, Private Drive

The residents of the house number 4 in Private Drive weren't quiet nice people. It wasn't like everyone knew that, but they were annoying once they tried to be nicer to everyone around especially the days when they had guests at home. Today, was one of those days....

It was a rainy day, and a slightly cold one too, considering it was summer, Mr. Dursley went of to the airport to fetch for his sister Marge. His wife, Petunia Dursley, and their son, Dudley, stayed at home preparing for the woman's arrival, or rather Petunia was ordering around and her son was sitting on an armchair I front of a TV.

Who was she ordering around, you ask? Well you will be surprised, or wouldn't, who knows? Petunia Dursley was ordering around to no other than her nephew- Harry Potter, a charming and kind 13 year old boy, with unruly black hair and emerald green eyes which showed that the owner had a kind soul that allowed him to put the other people's needs before his.

"Boy! Don't forget to do the sweeping, the dusting, and cook the dinner!" the woman yelled at the boy, who now was polishing the staircase

"Yes, Aunt Petunia" the boy replied not even bothering to look at the woman

"And don't you even try to even think about your freakish things. " Aunt Petunia said "Things here aren't like in that freak school of yours, where everything is done for you"

The boy didn't say anything, only nodded, to his aunt's disgust "I didn't hear you boy" though she clearly saw Harry's silent agreement

Harry sighed "Yes Aunt Petunia" and returned to his work

Now, don't think he doesn't have any self respect, he knows when people use him and when they truly appreciate his help, he just.... can't do anything about it. After all, he had no other place to stay. His parents were killed by a powerful wizard, which the Durleys claimed that they got drunk and died it a car crash, and since he didn't had any other relatives he was forced to stay there.

Once Harry was done with all the chores he went back to his- to Dudley's second room, which was given to him when he was eleven once he got his first Hogwarts letter. Before-he slept in the cupboard under the stairs, not like anyone cared.

It wasn't until an hour later that he heard the doorbell ring-ringing. It seems that the one who was ringing the doorbell was very inpatient. The door rang, rang and rang and pretty soon Harry heard his Aunt calling for him.