Silence rapidly broke out as my heavy breathing filled the space the silence had created.

All of a sudden, I didn't know why it was happening, but I started to feel tears stream down my cheeks.

Oh my god..

I think Logan beating me up actually gave me trauma and I couldn't handle it. I tiredly breathed as if I was feeling my head get punched all over again.

"Dude, what the fuck." Romeo's deep voice was a lot lower in volume now. "I was just moving my arm away. Stop being such a weirdo." He sensed I was afraid that he would hurt me.

I quietly cried into my arms as I tried to stop. Shutting my eyes quickly caused small flashes of me being beat up and I felt so pathetic.

Why am I even crying right now!?

I took a moment as I wiped my tears away, a new slow song starting to play as I just wanted to eat my feelings out.

Romeo watched me eat as he threw me a dirty look. "You're disgusting." His deep monotonous voice let out.

My eyes casually met his as I continued to eat the way I've been eating for the past 20 minutes. I was thankful that he let me order whatever I wanted instead of him ordering for me.

His mouth dropped the second my hand went across the table and carelessly grabbed one of his chicken tenders. That's what he gets for being a copy cat and copying my order! "Why do yours taste better than mine?" I loudly asked, catching some looks from other people.

"They probably don't, you're just high." His voice was audibly bothered as he sipped out of his shake.

I sipped out of his shake after.

"Bleh!" I gagged, putting his shake back down. "That chocolate milkshake is so gross." I shook my head as he loudly dropped his fork down onto his plate.

"Can you not eat out of my plate and drink out of my fucking drink! What the fuck is wrong with you?" Romeo sharply whispered as he glared at me chewing. It felt like I was never ever going to get full and I just wanted to eat more. "That's your 5th time sipping out of my shake and complaining about how bad it tastes." He tried to hold back from scolding at me.

"I don't remember." I shrugged, grabbing a fry out of his plate because it wasn't being touched and I had already eaten all of mine. I swear I'm normally not like this, I don't know what's going on.

Romeo looked so angry that he reminded me of a cartoon bull with smoke coming out of his nose and ears, making me uncontrollably laugh at him.

A familiarly old woman who took our order quickly walked towards us with a warm smile. "Hey y'all, how's everything doing?"