Ch 23: Movie Night

*Zane's POV*

"Travis! Dinner is ready!" I yell up the stairs. I walk over to the kitchen to get out bowels and forks.

I can hear his feet come down the stairs. I pass him a bowl and we fill them.

We go sit on the couch. "So do you want to watch a movie?" Travis asks me.

"Sure." I agreed. I grab the remote and go to the Netflix menu. "What movie you want to watch?" I ask his passing the remote over.

He shrugs and go through movies. He finally picks a movie. It was Lio and Stitch.

~~~~In the middle of the movie~~~~

We been watching the movie and I was getting a bit tired. I yawn and lay my head on Travis' shoulder.

He pulls me so the back of my head is laying on his chest. I wanted to keep watching the movie but end up falling asleep.

*Travis' POV*

I look down at Zane. His eyes are close and he's curl up in my lap.

He's so adorable! I do not want to wake him!

It was late now. I look at clock to see it was 11:25p.m. I shut off the TV and turn off what lights I could reach, leaving one on.

I just watch Zane as he sleeps so cute. I notice his mask is still around his neck. I slowly take it off making sure I don't wake him. I put it on the coffee table, and I rap my arms around nhim.

I slowly start to doze off and dream about is of my cupcake.