Ch 16: Found

*Zane's POV*

He's gone for now. I need to figure out how to get out of here.

I look around the room, I can't see anything, it's just all do dark. The ropes are too tight to be untied my my hands.

There is no escape...

I'm going to be stuck here forever and no one will know. Travis will move on and everyone will forget about me.

This is when I start to lose hope....

*Travis' POV*

"I have no idea where he is! But if I see him then I'll let you know!" Gene says and walks off.

I clutch fist. I lean down to Aph and whisper "I'm going to follow him. You keep looking around here ok?" She nods and walks off.

~~~~

I sneakily follow Gene without him noticing, all the way to his house. He looks around to make sure no one is following him and goes in.

What is he up to?

I follow him through what I can see through the windows. He heads right down to the basement. All I can find is a small window into the basement.

I can't see much though it's just dark. But put off the conner of my eye, I can see a light.

That's when I hear, "So what to do? I've missed you for how many years? 15 years? And after all through a years you just think you can move on?"Followed by a loud smack.

I move to get a better view of the light and I can see a chair. And in the chair I could see a pale, black hair male.

It was Zane.

My fist clutch tight. He is tied up in Gene's basement.

Gene is so dead when I get Zane back. I get up and run back to Aphmau.

"Aph! Aph! I know where he is!" I yell running toward Aphmau.

I start telling her everything I saw and I can see her eyes widen.

"We need to go get him!" I finally say. Aphmau shakes her head, "We can't just barge into his house, but I think I have something we can do."

We start walking back to Aphmau's house.