Let's Do This

Hey guys. Im back. Lets go.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I sat there in fear. I trembled. Mason was trying his best to help me relax a little. Ben sighed and sat down, with his head in his hands. "Why didnt you just let them take mason?" Ben asked angrily.

"H-he's mine..." I replied timidly. I heard people running up the stairs. They opened Ben's door. It was Jeff and Toby.

"What the hell?" Jeff said in his nasty voice.

"You are going to get us all killed!" Toby yelled at me. Ben stood up and walked over to them.

He pressed his finger onto Toby's chest, "Don't you talk to her like that. She doesn't even know! You guys are just all pussies."

"But thats not going to slide with the leader." Jeff snapped back.

I wiped my eyes and stood up, "I'll go alone into this war. No one will have to die, but me."

Ben turned around and looked at me as if I was crazy. Jeff and Toby had that 'You're crazy' look as well.

"No no, you won't be doing that." Ben said sternly. He always used that voice wjen he didn't approve if something I was going to do.

"Well, we can't just sit here and wait for anothef strike. We have to fight back and let them know that this is our house." I say, trying to motivate them.

Jeff sighed and rolled his eyez, "You think we could beat them?"

"I literally just killed like four in one hit. I think if we all fight together then yes, we can over come them." I say as I place my hands on my hips..