Something I Should've Done Along Time Ago~

Update friday!

~(Y/N)'S POV~

We got down stairs and he took me into the kitchen. I was blushing madly.

"Why is your face so red?" Sally asked cutely. I bit my lip before laughing a little. Everyone was staring at me. Shocked.

Like they didn't expect me to wear a dress.

"You look amazing." Someone whispered from behind me. Ben and I both jumped and turned around. We came face to face with Jeff. I rolled my eyes and walked to an empty seat next to my mother. Ben sat on the other side of me. Jeff sat next to Ben.

"Well, everyone's here. Dig in!" Slendy announced happily. I smiled as I waited for the food to passed around towards me. I could feel eyes on me. 'Should I have not worn this?' I bit my lip as I added potatoes to my plate. Ben sighed a little as he waited for me to pass the food to him. I gulped loudly. 

"Is anyone going to say anything about her dress?" Toby asked. 

Everyone glared at him. There was something wrong with my dress. My heart started to race. My mother cleared her throat, as like warning towards Toby. 

"There is nothing wrong with it!" Ben yelled protectively over me. 

"Ben.." I whispered. 

"What?" He replied rudely because he was always protective over me. Ever since the day we met. 

"Nothing.." I said back.

He sighed and placed his hand on my thigh. I blushed madly. Jeff grunted randomly. I just quickly ate my dinner. 

"Hey  (Y/N), I didn't  mean anything mean. I was saying how could someone not compliment you when you look so good. I guess everyone just took that the wrong way then I had expected..." Toby muttered. I got up and smiled at him. 

"It's okay!" I said happily. Then Ben was done with his dinner too. Then we both walked up the stairs into his room. I sighed and sat on his bed. His scent filled my nose. He smelled so good. 

"So, what have you been up too?" I asked cutely.

"Nothing really." He said as he pinned me to the bed. I blushed. 

"W-w-what are you doing?" I asked nervously. 

"Something I should've a long time ago.." He replied before kissing me. I kissed back as I felt like my heart was going to pop out of my chest.....