Final Test

Hey guys.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

The monster swung again at me. It's long sharp black finger nails easily cut through my arm as I dodged its attack..

'Shit!' I thought To myself as my blood gushed out of the cut. I grunted and waited for the monsters next move. The monster stood there as if he was thinking of a plan. I waited patiently.

Then the monster charged at me. Dodged it easily and slightly cut its arm. Black blood slowly gushed out of the wound on the monster. The monster let out an ugly howl. It sent shivered down my back. I smirked, wanting to kill. When I fought, I always lost my mind somewhere. The insanity would always kick in.

I slowly walked towards the monster. The monster backed away knowing it's fate. It knew I was going to kill it ever so slowly.

"Smart one you are." I said with a high pitch tone. I even surprised myself at the sound of my voice. I smiled as if I had gone mad. The monster turned around to run away, but I threw my half chance right into the back of its skull. Black blood splattered everywhere. I began to laugh like a maniac.

I rushed over and got my half chance. I slowly pulled it out. I wiggled it out. The head cut in half. Half the brain slide out and black blood soaked into the earths ground. I watched the blood spill out with a smile upon my face.

"Okay, I think you're ready for your test results?" Slendy said, snapping me out of the insanity trans I was in.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered and turning around to face Slendy

"Well you did very well. I was very impressed. You're by far the best knife user we have." Slendy said honestly. I blushed a little.

"Thank you." I said with a smile on my face.

"Now child, let's get you all cleaned up from this black blood. Thank you E.J. For making such incredible monsters."  Slendy said while taking his tentacle and slamming it through the cage into the monsters head. He did it without any effort. I watched there amazed.

And then he pulled it out and brains and black blood dropped slowly off his tentacle.

"Ew." He said while shaking it off and cleaning it. I laughed a little and then ran and hugged Slendy.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"What for child?" He questioned.

"For taking me in. You didn't have to, but you did." I smiled and buried my face into his legs. He placed his large hand on my head and gently patted it...