Black Dress

Hey guys. Update friday..

~(Y/N) POV~

Once I could go inside, I rushed completely inside. My mom hugged me and smiled.

I was still cold from water. I was still shivering.

"Go get changed. Dinner should be done in a few." My mom said before kissing my forehead. I sighed and walked upstairs slowly. Ben popped out of no where.

"Hey." He said shyly.

"Hey." I replied with my heart beginning to race. I was used to him popped out so much that it didn't get me scared it surprised anymore.

Ben wrapped his arm around me and walked past Jeff into my bed room. My heart was about to pop out of my chest. Blush arose to my cheeks quickly.

"What was that about?" I said nervously.

"Oh, nothing." Ben said as he took back his arm and walked to my dresser. And opened it.

"Ben!" I yelled, rushing over to the dresser. I couldn't tell if I should laugh or be mad at him because no man should go through a woman's dresser.

Ben pulled out a black dress, "Wear this more often."

I blushed more, "Ben, why?"

He chuckled before putting the dress on my dresser and slowly made his way to the door and opened it. I just watched him. He opened it and turn to me on his way out and winked. I blushed even more and turned away. I heard the door shut.

I walked over to the black dress. I ran my head over the silky dress. 'Maybe I should wear it'

I grabbed it and opened the bathroom door and walked in. It was a decent size bathroom. I suddenly set my stuff down and got undressed. I got ready for a shower.

~After the Shower~

I brushed my teeth while looking in the mirror. The dress was tight and seemed to fit my body perfectly. It made my body look perfect.

I smiled as I was satisfied with my reflection. I left the bathroom with confidence. I walked down the hall. Jeff opened his door and eyed me down. Ben opened his door and handed he some shoes. Black high heels. I thanked him and put them on. They made me look sexy in my opinion.

Ben placed his hand gently on my hip. I blushed madly as we made our way down the stairs to the kitchen.....