CHAPTER 3: "I Feel Like The Destiny Is Taking Us There."

Start from the beginning

"All the love is for your Mom only? I see." I hear Dad say, causing all of us to chuckle. I silently moved away from Mom and turned to him as he opened his arms out for me. I smiled and immediately crashed into him as he wrapped his arms around me, protectively.

"I missed you, too Dad." I whispered.

"We all missed you, Ira. I'm so glad that you're back now." He mummbled as we broke apart.

"I'm glad, too."

"What are you doing at the doorway? Come on in you three!" We heard Mom call as Nathan, Ahan and Siya smiled and made their way inside, towards us.

"Well we didn't want to disturb the lovely daughter's meet with her parents." Nathan chuckled causing all of us to smile.

"Ira." Nathan placed his hand on my shoulder as I turned to look at him.

"We're really happy for you to be back here. I missed you." Aww.

I instantly put my arms around him as he also wrapped his arms around me, protectively.

"Ahan, Ishita called me a few minutes ago. She told me that they were about to leave from home to come here so they'll be reaching soon." Mom informed as Ahan simply nodded as me and Nathan broke apart. He turned towards Ahan, grabbing all our attention.

"Ahan, we had to discuss something about the legal requirements of the deal?" He asked as Ahan curtly nodded.

"Okay then Mom, we're up in the study." Nathan informed before he and Ahan started making their way towards the staircase.

"Nathan!" We suddenly heard Siya call, stopping Nathan and Ahan as they both turned around to look at her. She simply took the jacket off of her and walked towards him as he seemed to be staring at her.

"Uh, thanks." Her voice was barely audible as she forwarded his jacket to him. He simply nodded, taking the jacket from her.

"It's okay." What's wrong with Nathan? Not even a smile he could give to Siya. He's so arrogant God.

"Uh Ira can give you some other clothes for today's dinner. Although the home temperature is set to quite high and warm, it'll still be cold." He informed as Siya quietly nodded. I could definitely see a tinge of blush forming on her face as she looked down for a few seconds before turning around to walk over to me. Nathan just seemed to be staring at her all this while.

Dad started coughing, instantly getting Nathan to snap out of his thoughts and we all turned to look towards Mom and Dad to see them smiling. Ahan also seemed to be smiling.

Nathan simply shook his head at all of us and jogged his way up the stairs as Ahan let out a chuckle and followed him up.

Nathan and Siya are so cute. They both are so shy in front of each other. I quickly shook that thought away and turned to Siya to see her lost in her thoughts.

"Siya. Let's go. I'll get you something warm to wear." I said, pulling her out of her contemplation.

"Ira, your room is all cleaned and your new clothes have already been kept in your closet so now you two go up and Siya get changed sweetheart, I'm feeling cold seeing you in this dress." Mom said worriedly causing both me and Siya to chuckle.

"Yes aunty." She said.

"Let's go Ira?" I nodded and we started making our way towards my room.

As we were walking by, I started to observe the interior of our mansion. I noticed that not even one thing around the mansion had changed. Everything was the exact same. The lighting, the seatings, the decorations and everything else.