And since it's our wedding day, and 3 of them have powers, I was beginning to worry.

Regina goes over to the heroes and faces us.

"Pan." Regina starts.

"Yes." Peter eyes her. Regina and the others glance at each other then they look back at us.

"You have been with Luna for most of your lives and have been there ever time there was something in the way." Emma says.

"All the evil things you did, was just for Luna. Trying to get Henry's heart to save yourself so you can be with Luna. You put that curse on Storybrook for Luna. And out off all the villains we've met, you're the most selfless one we've met, so we've made the bold decision." Snow says.

"We were wondering if you wanted to become a hero." Regina says. Peter and I just look at each other stunned.

"Seriously!" I ask.

"If he wants. If he doesn't, we understand." Regina says.

"Yes. I would like that very much." Peter smiles.

"And just to be clear, if anything bad happens, you don't need to come to the scene. You can stay in Neverland with Luna and your Lost Boys. Just, people won't think of you as a villain anymore." Regina explained.

"Luna, Robbie's about to eat the cake." Henry says from the door.

"Like hell he will." Peter muttered, running over to Henry."

"Thank you." I say to my family before running after Peter. We get inside and up to the table with the cake where Robbie was waiting along with everyone else.

"Are we going to cut this or just let it go to waist?" Robbie smirked, handing me the knife. I take the knife and walk up to the cake. The cake was a white cake with 5 layers with dark blue flowers running up it, leading to a black tiara on the top.

Peter puts his hand on mine and we cut the cake, putting a piece on a plate and I start walking over to the table. Peter tried to get a bite but I put my arms up, making it be out of reach.

"Aw come on, just a bite?" He wines. I take a bite of the cake.

"There's plenty of cake over there. Get your own." I laugh. I get to the table and sit down where Robbie was.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey." He smirked.

"What?" I chuckled.

"Nothing. Lost Girl."

"Shut up."

"Demon." I mumble. I finish the cake and we walk over to get some more, where Peter, Henry and Baelfire were eating and talking.

"Hello love." Peter looks at me.

"Hello Peter." Peter puts his plate on the table and grabbed the tiara on the cake, placing it on me.

"Hey Henry guess what?" I smirk.

"What?"

"Now that Peter and I are married, guess what that makes you?"

"What?" Henry asked.

"You and Baelfire are brothers in law." I say.

"Yes." They both say.

"And you and Peter are also family." I smirk.

"Yes!" Peter yells.

"No!" Henry shouts. Peter and I just start laughing our heads off.

Suddenly, the tiara is taken off my head. I turned around to see Baelfire walking off with my tiara.

"Hey!" I wine.

"Baelfire, give the moon princess her crown." Someone takes the tiara and placed it on my head. I recognized him but not as fast as Peter.

Peter's P.O.V.

"Gideon." I say.

"Hello Pan." My brother greets.

"I thought you were dead." I say, hugging him.

"And you also thought that Baelfire was dead."

"I never thought that. I just thought I would never see him again." I relies that Luna was staring at Gideon in shock.

"Gideon, this is Luna. Luna, this is-."

"Gideon. The middle child of Rumpelstilskin and Milah am I correct?" Luna cuts me off.

"You'd be correct." Gideon smiles.

"So, what's it like?" Gideon asked.

"What?" Luna chuckled.

"You know." Gideon gives me a look.

"I know that look and I am not an idiot!" I snap.

"And all this time I thought you were. If you're not an idiot, what are you?" Gideon glared at me."

"A king." I smirk.

"Wow, you've tooken your imagination to far this time." Gideon scoffed.

"Actually, he is." Luna says.

"Oh, let me guess, you're his queen then?"

"Yes." Luna smirks, showing her ring.

"And, his wife." Luna smirks. Gideon looked like a dear caught in headlights.

"Fine, you win." Gideon mumbled.

"I always do." I beam.

"Mowmmy!" Cassie comes running up to Luna, who picked him up and rested him on her hip."

"Gideon, this is our son Cassie. Cassie, this is Peter's brother Gideon." Luna says.

"Hwi." Cassie says shyly.

"Hello Cassie." Gideon smiles. Asa and Isaac come up to us as well.

"And these are Cassie's brothers, Asa and Isaac." I say.

"Boys, this is Gideon, Peter's brother." Luna says.

"Hi." The twins say in unison.

"Hello boys. Gideon looked shocked at how I had a family already. We're interrupted when Regina came on the loud speaker.

"Ladys and gentleman, may I introduce the king and queen of Neverland, Luna and Peter Pan." I smirk at Luna who just roled her eyes and hid her face in her wings.

"Maybe they want to sing a song as the first dance as a couple?" Regina suggested. I walk up to Luna.

"May I have this dance?" I bow with one hand behind my back while the other one is outstretched.

"I would be honored." Luna curtsyed, taking my hand. I get up, leading her to the floor.