Today was starting off great, and I was going to make it to school right on time.

Then I heard my phone buzz in my pocket and I answered, "Hello?"

"Where the fuck are you!?"

I frowned at Blair, wondering why she was so uptight, "I'm on my way to school?"

I heard her breathing heavy on the other line, "Did you forget something important?"

I looked around my car, not getting what the fuck she was talking about. Why did she always have to speak in riddles? I rolled my eyes, "No? I mean I have my booksack and stuff-"

"You forgot me you dipshit!"

Holy shit, I forgot to pick up Blair!

I screamed into the phone, "Fuck!"

I pulled into a parking lot, peeling out as I made a U-turn and headed towards Blair's house in a state of mania. I hadn't realized we were still on the phone until Blair shouted through it at me, "You're such a cunt, Sam!"

I growled into the phone as I shifted into a higher gear, "I don't have to come get you, you know? You can walk for all I care!"

"Get your ass over here you bitch!"

I screamed, "Fuck you! You better be ready when I get there!"

I clicked the phone off and threw it on my passenger seat, speeding down the long stretch of road and almost hitting 75. This car really had some power behind it.

It was the main reason I loved it.

I punched the radio on as it resumed to the same old station I always listened to that played classic rock 24/7, and Motley Crew blared through my speakers. How could I forget my best friend on our first day? I really was a horrible person.

I cursed to myself as I nearly drifted into her neighborhood and pulled into her driveway, horning loudly. She came rushing out the house, flicking me off in the process as I threw my passenger door open for her.

She climbed in and I readied myself for her to tear me a new one.

"You're a cunt."

"I brought you some coffee."

She looked at me and then took the coffee out of the cup holder, sipping it, "Ew, this is nearly black. That was for you!"

I rolled my eyes, "You're so unappreciative. First I break like, thirty road laws to come here and get you, then I offer you my coffee and you still bitch?"

She shoved my head as I pulled out of the neighborhood and sped towards school, knowing we were going to be about ten minutes late. She sighed, "Well, this day started off right."

I looked at her with a sideways glance, frowning, "You act like we missed half a day."

She rolled her eyes at me, "We're going to miss the homeroom you dipshit, you know, the part where we get our SCHEDULES?"

She shouted then, and I laughed slightly, "You're so uptight."

"And you're so irresponsible, so embrace it."

I pulled into the parking lot of the school, sliding right into a space and getting out of my car, realizing we could still both make it to homeroom if we ran.

But it was too early to run, so I shrugged off that thought.

I locked my car, walking side by side with Blair as she tried to rush me, "Come on Sam, we need to get to homeroom."