Epilogue: Love going further (Lemon)

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, like I said, here's the epilogue like I said and the lemon. This is my first epilogue and now it's the results of the voting pole:

After seeing the voting pole, Coco Adel won the vote. And now she's next for me to do and after her is Emerald, and after the Emerald story is another voting pole with the rest of the girls from the Blake story voting pole,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) was on a house balcony looking at a view and he was looking at the sunset and he was smiling as he was the happiest man alive after a certain day.......

(Y/N): *sighs* "So this is where it's gonna start. A new adventure."

.........he looks at his left hand and he looks at a wedding ring, then another left hand came outta nowhere and held his right hand it showed another wedding ring with an engagement ring and he felt someone lay their head on his shoulder and (Y/N) smiles...........

????: "Enjoying the view my dear?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, I'm just happy I bought this place so we can live our lives. Right, Ruby?"

.........the person was identified as Ruby Rose and she is 21 and (Y/N) is 22, after everything that's happened, (Y/N) and Ruby ended up getting married and he got a house for them and they was happy that their love has moved from boyfriend and girlfriend, to husband and wife.........

3rd P.O.V

..........they was slowly getting ready for bed, but Ruby pushed (Y/N) on the bed as she kissed him and they was having a full on make out session and then they look at each other in the eyes and they smiled. Then Ruby was taking off his shirt and (Y/N) was confused until it hit him........

(Y/N): "Ruby, are you sure?"

Ruby: *nods* "Yes, I can't wait anymore. I want you now, let's have a good family."

.........(Y/N) let's her continue and she throws his shirt on the floor and she kisses him again, then (Y/N) slowly took off her shirt and Ruby blushed as he was doing it, then Ruby pushed (Y/N) down and she unclips her bra and she slowly let's it fall and (Y/N) moves his hand to her breasts and starts rubbing them and Ruby moans at the feeling. Then he sits up and starts sucking on one and her moans become louder, then Ruby moves her hand to (Y/N)'s area and starts rubbing him and he moans and groans at the feeling. Then she pushes him down and slowly goes down his body and she takes off his pants and his member springs out and her eyes widen........

Ruby: "Wow, you're so big."

.........she starts licking his member and (Y/N) moans and groans at the feeling, the she licks the tip of his member and she takes it in her mouth and starts sucking him off, (Y/N) groans at the feeling and he was enjoying the feeling. Then he places his hand on her head, but not forcing it down, but cupped his cheek and rubbed his thumb on her cheek, then after while (Y/N) felt his end approaching........

(Y/N): *groans* "Ruby, I'm gonna......."

.........he couldn't finish as he releases inside her mouth and acouple of gulps was heard and she took his member out of her mouth and she looks at (Y/N) and smiles. Then (Y/N) gently picks her up and lays her on the bed and he takes off her skirt with her panties and Ruby blushed, then she spreads her legs and (Y/N) starts rubbing his member at her area and she moans. Then (Y/N) positions his member at her opening and he slowly starts moving inside her as Ruby moans in pain and pleasure. And as (Y/N) was fully inside her and she was breathing hard........

(Y/N): "Ruby, are you okay?"

Ruby: "I'm fine, it just hurts a little and I'm really happy you was my first. *smiles* I always wanted you to be my first. *groan* You can move now."

(Y/N): *nods* "Okay."

.........he starts moving inside her and Ruby let's out soft, gentle moans as he moves inside her, then (Y/N) leans forward and kisses Ruby as he continues thrusting inside her and she moans in the kiss. Then (Y/N) sits up and he places his hands on the bed and he continues thrusting inside her and he increases his speed and her moans become more frequent........

Ruby: "Oh god, so good. *moans* It feels so good, please *moans* don't stop (Y/N)."

........he increases his speed again and Ruby wraps her arms around his neck as (Y/N) continues thrusting inside her and after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching........

(Y/N): "Oh god, Ruby I'm gonna cum."

Ruby: "Please (Y/N), inside me. Cum inside me, I want it."

.........she wraps her legs around his waist and after acouple of thrusts he releases his seed inside her and she moans loud at the feeling and (Y/N) hugs Ruby as she's breathing hard and he takes his member out and his seed leaks outta her........

Ruby: "So much, you came so much."

.........then (Y/N) lays on the bed and Ruby looks to see (Y/N)'s member still hard and she starts sucking on it a little bit and she positions herself over his member and she slides down and she moans at the feeling of (Y/N)'s member inside her again and she starts bouncing on his member at medium speed and she starts moaning a little bit frequent........

Ruby: "Oh (Y/N), this is *moans* so good. It's so amazing. I *moans* love you. I love you."

(Y/N): "I love you too Ruby."

.........she places her hands on his chest and increases her speed where she was in a puddle of moans and (Y/N) was in awe feeling her. Then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching again..........

(Y/N): "Ruby, I'm gonna cum again."

Ruby: "Inside me, please cum inside me again."

......then after a while Ruby plops down on (Y/N)'s member and he releases his seed inside her again and Ruby moans loud at the feeling. Then she plops on (Y/N) and she lays her head in the crook of his neck and (Y/N) takes his member out and his seed leaks outta her and they're both breathing hard and they looked at each other in the eyes and they leaned in and they kissed each other, then they drifted to sleep........

(Y/N) P.O.V

Timeskip-Morning

.........it was getting morning and the sun shined on (Y/N)'s eyes and he opens his eyes and he wakes up and he looks right and sees his beautiful wife Ruby sleeping next to him with her head on his chest. Then he smiles and he kisses her forehead and she moves a little and she looks at (Y/N) and smiles........

Ruby: "Hi."

(Y/N): "Hey."

Ruby: "You was amazing (Y/N), and I'm so glad I married you. I always dreamt of marrying you when I realized I fell in love with you."

(Y/N): "And now here we are, from boyfriend and girlfriend. To husband and wife."

Ruby: "Yep and probably soon, another member of our family will be born."

(Y/N): *chuckles* "That's right, I can't wait. I love you Ruby."

Ruby: "I love you too."

........they lean in and they kiss and they knew now that nothing is gonna stand in the way of their relationship and they will love each other for the rest of their lives."

The end

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this epilogue. If you enjoyed this let me know and like I said, Coco won the voting pole and so as this is published today, that story will be published after this and so, be watch of that,

And I have decided that there will be a sequel to this story like my Yang, Blake, and Weiss story and I'll start working on it one day,

Now with all that said, see y'all next time.)