Chapter 2: The Initiation

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and my followers. Here is chapter 2 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"It was the day of the initiation and everyone was getting ready and (Y/N) was making sure his weapon was okay and he's checking the barrels and checking the blade of his weapon, then as he does he loads his gun and he puts it in his holster..........

????: "That's a really cool looking weapon."

..........he turns around to see a guy talking to him........

(Y/N): "Thanks."

Tristen: "You're welcome, name's Tristen."

(Y/N): "(Y/N) (L/N)."

Tristen: "Wait, (L/N)? As in Trent (L/N)?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, he's my father."

Tristen: "Awesome. I heard everything about him."

(Y/N): "Yeah, and I'm glad to be his son."

????: "Tristen."

........they look to see a girl walking up to them.......

????: "What are you doing? *looks at (Y/N)* And who's this?"

Tristen: "Sorry sis, I was just talking to (Y/N) here. (Y/N) this is my twin sister Natalie."

(Y/N): "Hello."

Natalie: "Hi."

.........the intercom came on and it told the new students must head to the cliff to begin the initiation and they walk there........

????: "(Y/N)!"

........he turns around to see Ruby walking up to him with Zwei......

(Y/N): "Hey Ruby."

Ruby: "Hi, I just wanted to say good luck out there."

(Y/N): "I will, and after when I'm done you wanna hangout later?"

Ruby: *blushes* "Sure."

(Y/N): "Okay. See ya."

Ruby P.O.V

.......he walks off and he waves at her and she waves back, and she felt that same feeling that same night when she saw (Y/N) again.........

Ruby: (What is this feeling? This is the second time I felt this feeling when I think about (Y/N), what is it?)

3rd P.O.V

.........then they make it to the cliff and they launch into the forest and (Y/N) was doing parkour as he was going through the forest and he lands on the ground and he walks through the forest, then he hears rustling and he looks to see a pack of Beowolves behind him and he puts his weapon in sword mode and he rushes at them. One tries to pounce him, but he ducks and cuts it in two, then he jumps in the air and stabs one in the head, then one was gonna strike him, but he blocks it and cuts of its arm and it's head, and he looks to see no more Beowolves around.......

(Y/N): "Aw, come on. Is that all you got?"

........he continues walking and he hears a thud and he goes to the direction to see Tristen and Natalie fighting an Ursa and another girl was with them, then Natalie was thrown into Tristen and (Y/N) rushes forward and stabs the Ursa, then it tries to strike (Y/N), but he jumps in the air and landed on a tree, then puts his weapon in gun mode and shoots the Ursa and he shoots it in the eye making it roar in pain, then (Y/N) uses his semblance and he disappears and reappears behind the Ursa and cuts it's head off........