Final Chapter: The Confession

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is the final chapter of this Ruby story and like I said, voting pole at the end of this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Ruby P.O.V

"Ruby was in her dorm putting on her dress and she looks in the mirror and she sighs and walks to the room where the dance is being held, as she's walking there she kept thinking about how she will confess her feelings towards (Y/N).........

Ruby: (You can do this Ruby, you got this. Just tell him how you feel and you will be more than friends with him. I just have to try.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

.........(Y/N) was in his dorm looking in the mirror as he was wearing his tuxedo and (Y/N) turns around to see Tristen and he was putting on his tuxedo........

(Y/N): "Hey dude. Is this kind of Tuxedo too much?"

Tristen: "No, it's okay. It's quite better than mine. But, it's okay."

(Y/N): "Thank you. Well, I'm on my way to the dance. See ya."

.........he walks out and continues his way to the dance, as he does he sees everyone headed there and he stops in front of the door and breathes in and out, then he walks in and he is greeted by Yang........

Yang: "Woah, look at you. You look amazing."

(Y/N): "Thank you Yang. You seen Ruby anywhere?"

Yang: "Oh, she's over there."

.........(Y/N) looks and his eyes widen as he looks at Ruby, he saw the dress she was wearing and he was blushing madly, cause of the kind of dress Ruby is wearing........

(Y/N): "Okay, thank you Yang."

Yang: "No problem."

..........he walks towards her and he hides his hand around his back cause he got a rose for Ruby and he wanted to surprise her with it and he approaches her still........

3rd P.O.V

..........Ruby was standing as she was waiting for (Y/N), she was waiting for him as she was standing there. Then she was also still determined to confess her feelings towards him, but she was nervous........

(Y/N): "Hey Ruby."

.........Ruby looks and she sees (Y/N) standing there in a tuxedo and she blushes.......

Ruby: "Hi (Y/N). I knew you would make it."

(Y/N): "I would never miss this. *looks at her* You look beautiful."

Ruby: *blushes* "Thank you. You look amazing."

(Y/N): "Thank you as well."

........there was acouple seconds of silence, when.......

(Y/N): "Hey Ruby, *she looks at him and he pulls out the rose* I got you this."

Ruby: *eyes widen* "(Y/N), *she takes it* you shouldn't have."

(Y/N): "Hey, I had to think of a way to surprise you."

Ruby: "It's beautiful, thank you."

(Y/N): "You're welcome."

........Ruby was holding the rose tight and she blushes again, then that determination she was feeling comes back and she was now ready to confess to him, so she breathes in and out.........

Ruby: "Hey (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Yeah?"

Ruby: "Can we talk, in private."

(Y/N): "Sure."

........they walk up the stairs and they make it to a balcony and they see a view and they look at the view.......

(Y/N): "Amazing view. So, what do you want to talk about?"

Ruby: "You remember the first day we met?"

(Y/N): "Of course, I will always remember that day."

Ruby: "And after that, we became best friends and we always wanted to hang out with each other no matter what and it was fun."

(Y/N): "Yeah. Those times was the best, and it will still be."

Ruby: "But now, *(Y/N) looks at her, then she looks at him* when I think about you, my heart gets a funny feeling and I was curious of what was going on. And that's when it hit me."

(Y/N): "Ruby......"

Ruby: "And when I look at you now. *holds his hand* I'm starting to see you more than a best friend. *(Y/N)'s eyes widen, and she looks at him with a blush on her face* And that's when I realized, I love you (Y/N)."

.........(Y/N)'s eyes widen and he was in complete shock that Ruby confessed her feelings towards him and then (Y/N) smiles and he holds Ruby's hand.......

(Y/N): "Ruby, I........I love you too. Ever since I moved years ago, I was sad that I wasn't gonna see you again. But, when I look at you now. I love you Ruby."

.........Ruby starts crying tears of joy and they hugged each other tight and they was smiling as they hugged each other. Then they look into each other's eyes and suddenly Ruby leans in and so does (Y/N) and their lips collided and they kiss, then the stop kissing and they look at each other in the eyes. Then they walk back to the dance floor holding hands and as they arrive a slow song plays and they look.......

(Y/N): "So Ruby, *she looks at him* can I have this dance?"

Ruby: "Sure, but I don't know how to dance."

(Y/N): "Don't worry, I'll teach you."

.......Ruby smiles and they went to the dance floor and they dance, then Ruby actually started to enjoy it as she was also learning it. And the next day everyone was happy for (Y/N) and Ruby that they are a couple and Yang was proud of her sister more and she was happy it's (Y/N), and now that (Y/N) and Ruby have reunited from that day in Beacon, they are no longer best friends, but now lovers."

The end

(A/N: Well that's the end of this story, if you enjoyed this let me know. And like I said, the lemon is not gonna be a bonus chapter. And I'm just gonna say it, it's gonna be and Epilogue, the first one I'm gonna do.

But, now it's time. Time for the voting pole of who you want me to do next, and those two options are:

Coco Adel

Emerald Sustrai

Just vote on who you want me to do next and the the upload of the prologue will happen the same day as the epilogue of this story comes out,

Now with all that said, see y'all next time.)