Chapter 1: Childhood friends reunite

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 1 to this story and like I said after this story is another voting pole of the next story between Coco and Emerald, so be sure to be ready for that,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) was asleep in his house and then he wakes up and he instantly remembered he was going to Beacon Academy and he goes in his closet and packs his stuff and puts on his outfit and he runs in the extra room to grab his weapon the X-Cross Caliber.........

(A/N: And the weapon is this in sword mode:

Just the blade part. And the gun mode is this:

And the sword mode transformation is your way

And the sword mode transformation is your way.)

.........and he puts it in his holster and he goes down stairs with his bags and suitcase, then he waits at the front door, then rapid footsteps was heard and he looks to see his little 8-year old sister running down the stairs.......

Jennifer: "Big brother."

.......and she jumps of the stairs and hugs (Y/N) and he was able to catch her........

(Y/N): "Woah, Jennifer."

.........she looks up at (Y/N) with a smile and he stops hugging her.......

Jennifer: "I'm gonna miss you big brother."

(Y/N): *chuckles* "I'm gonna miss you too. But, hey mom might visit and she'll bring you along."

Christa: "Well, of course."

........they look to see Christa walking down the stairs........

(Y/N): "Hey mom."

Christa: "You ready?"

(Y/N): *nods* "Yep, let's go."

.......they go the the car and they get in and Christa drives (Y/N) to the station and they arrive he looks down and this made Christa curious.......