Chapter 16

Ayy.

So no one commented on which story I should do so y'all should really comment because I need your help!

*Allison's POV*

I woke up next to Shawn who was quietly snoring. I giggled at how adorable he looked. 

"Shawn," I mumbled as I lightly pushed him.

"Shawn," I mumbled again as I pushed him harder this time.

"What," He muttered as he rubbed his arm.

"Wake up!" I exclaimed, as I got up and started to jump on the bed.

"Allison," He pleaded as he grabbed my arm and yanked me back to laying down.

"Fiesty," I laughed.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I could feel his warm breath on my neck.

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes, are you sleeping again?" I said, trying to be serious.

"No...." He muttered.

"You're an idiot," I laughed.

"Well you're stupid," He joked as I turned around to face him, his arms still wrapped around me.

"You hurt my f-" I started to say but I was interrupted by the door opening.

"Hey, has anyone seen Alli-" He stopped once he saw me.

*Cameron's POV* (Listen to Loved You First by One Direction)

My mouth opened in shock. I felt my jaw clench and my hands were in fists by my sides. Why was she in bed with Shawn. Why were they laying so close with his arm around her? Why was she wearing his clothes? Questions and thoughts flooded my mind. She should be cuddling with me in bed. She should be wearing my clothes. I should be waking up next to her flawless face and hearing her beautiful voice.

"Cameron?" Allison questioned.

I realized I had been standing there for more than a while without saying anything.

"What?" I asked, clearing my throat.

"Um, you've just been standing there for a while without saying anything," She replied.

"So, um, you two now?" I tried to ask as casual as possible.

"No no no no," She shook her head. "We're just best friends."

Shawn smiled huge. Jealousy panged through me when I saw the way they looked at each other.

"Oh so now we're best friends after you called me an idiot?" Shawn asked playfully.

"We always were and you always are an idiot," She hit him lightly in the chest.

"Um, I got to go. Everyone is meeting for breakfast downstaires," I jumbled my words as I raced out of there.

I got to my room and stuffed my head in my hands. What have I done?

Sorry for any spelling/grammer mistakes in any of my chapters! I usually don't have time to proofread it quickly before I publish it.