Chapter 8

Author's note

Hey lovlies! Hope your enjoying my story and thanks for all the reads and votes! You guys should comment things that I can improve on and things you like.

-A

*Matthew's POV*

I looked at the clock. 7:44. I groaned. I barely got any sleep because of Allison. I saw her and Cameron at Olive Garden while I was there with my family. I was scared that she's in love with Cameron. Of course she was, I've been on her twitter, not to sound like a stalker, but before she met us, she tweeted about how much she loves Cameron. I layed my head in my hands as I got lost in my thoughts. Maybe I should ask her who she's going to choose.. I picked up my phone and found Cameron.

"Hey."

"Hello?" He asked, obviously confused. We aren't very close, mostley because we're so different. We just pretend to be best friends for the fans.

"Um, can we meet up somewhere, like Woods Park?"

"Sure, see you in 5," He replied.

I grabbed my penny board and told my parents I was leaving. I rode to the park to see Cameron sitting on the bench, smoking.

"Dude, you know there are kids here?" I asked. He just shrugged.

"So what do you want?" He asked.

"I want to talk to you about Allison," I told him. He raised his eyebrows.

"What about her?" He asked, a puff of smoke coming out of his mouth. What could she see in him? She deserves a good guy, not a bad boy player like him.

"I think we should ask her who she's going to choose, like me or you," I said.

He just chuckled.

"It's obviously gonna be me," He said as he leaned back against the back of the bench, and put the cigarette in his mouth.

"You have got to be kidding me," I said with a little laugh.

"Haven't you noticed? I get any girl I want. We both know that she will choose me. I've already got her hooked," He said, looking off into the distance.

"Why would she want you? You're full of yourself, and we both know you'll eventually leave her," I argued, "Why do you want her anyway? She's not your normal type, you know like the girls who go to school basically naked and sleep with every guy."

"Exactly. I like her because she's different. Innocent. I need to shock people at school once in a while," He smirked.

"She's not going to give you what you want," I said, angry with what he's saying, using her.

"Sex?" He questioned. "That's what you think, but I have my ways."

I stared at him. I was disgusted with how he treats girls.

"You might want to rethink that," I said, clenching my jaw. I was about to punch him, but I didn't want to cause a problem.

"You obviously don't know that I can get anything that I want," He chuckled.

"I'm done with you. I'll ask Allison about who she'll choose," I stated as I grabbed my penny board and walked away.

He didn't say anything. I looked back. He was just sitting there with the cigarette between his teeth, and he was looking straight in front of himself. I shook my head. Deep down inside, I knew all of the things he said were true. He probably would get Allison, and she will do anything he wants her to do, unless I tell her about everything he told me. I put my penny board down and rode to her house. I rang the doorbell once I got there. A smiling Allison opened the door.

"Matt?" She asked, confused about why I was at her house. The sound of her voice saying my name, already made fall for her harder. She looked perfect. She was wearing black Nike shorts, a Magcon sweatshirt, and her hair in a messy bun.

"Hey gorgeous," I replied as she blushed. "Can I come in?"

"Sure," She asked as I walked in, and we went to her room. I sat down on a chair, and she sat down on the bed.

"Anything you need to talk to me about?" She asked, worried.

"Yes, actually," I told her. "I was talking to Cameron and he said some things." I told her all the stuff Cameron said.

"I don't know what to say" She replied, with no emotion in her voice. "But I will tell you guys who I choose. I just really need to think about it for sure."

I nodded as I got up.

"I should get going," I said as she led me to the front door.

I wrapped my arms around her and we hugged until we both pulled away.

"Bye," We both told eachother as I rode my penny board home. I just hoped she would pick me. I love her so much.

*Allison's POV* (NIghttime)

Everything kept going through my mind. I thought about Matt and Cameron. Matt was sweet and caring. Cameron was a bad boy, player. By the time I layed in my bed, I knew my choice, and I didn't doubt it for a second.