Chapter 13

Got my first two comments that say, "update," and it really makes me happy to see that people actually like my story. Love you(:

*Allison's POV*

"Allison?" Someone knocked.

Maybe it was Matt. I quickly wiped the mascara that started to smear down my face. I opened the door to see Jack G standing there. I was disappointed that it wasn't Matt, but I quickly hid it with a weak smile. 

"You doing okay?" He sympathetically asked as he pulled me into a hug.

I shook my head as I laid my head on his chest. His muscular arms were wrapped around me and he was warm. We both eventually pulled away.

"Here's the key for the hotel room. You can sleep in my room tonight," He told me, handing me the key.

"Thanks," I replied with a smile.

I walked past the boys taking pictures with fans, and I saw Cameron kissing a fan on the lips. Tears flooded my eyes as I walked out of the venue and got a taxi to the hotel. I ran into the hotel and to the hotel room. I unlocked the door and slammed it shut. I slid against the door as my tears ran out of my eyes. I feel to the ground and buried my head in my hands. Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around me. His scent filled me and I automatically knew who it was. Matt.

*Matt's POV* (For this ^ part)

I took off my shirt and changed into a shirt that says Vans. All of a sudden, I heard the door slam. It must be one of the Jacks. But then I heard someone crying. Who could it be? I walked over to the door to see Allison sobbing. I frowned, knowing that Cameron caused this pain. I hated seeing her like this. She doesn't deserve this. She deserves someone like me. Wait, what am I thinking? I have Hailey and she's perfect. I wrapped my arms around Allison to comfort her. She looked up at me with her beautiful green eyes.

"Matt, what are you doing here?" She obviously thinks I hate her, but I just thought if I distanced myself, maybe I would lose my feelings for her. I responded by hugging her tighter.

"I'm so sorry for not believing you. All of this wouldn't of happened if I just listened to you for once," She cried. "I didn't listen to you about the party and this."

"When will you learn?" I joked. She laughed as I wiped the tears off her face. We stared into eachother's eyes and we both leaned in, but I ruined the moment and got up. I couldn't hurt Hailey. I will not be that guy, even though I wanted to kiss Allison.

"So, do you want to watch a movie?" I asked, trying to clear the awkwardness.

"You should go back to Magcon," She replied.

"No, I'll stay with you."

"I'll be fine, you have fans waiting for you who payed tons of money (Thanks Bart) to meet you and I don't wanna be the reason they don't get to meet you."

I looked at her sympathetically as I kissed her on the forehead and left.

*Cameron's POV*

I saw Matt walk in, looking angry. He came straight towards me.

"Why? Why would you do that to her? You could do this to any girl, but you picked Allison. She doesn't deserve a broken heart," He spat.

I just stood there with my hands in my pockets with a blank expression.

"I know. I messed up and I don't deserve her," I replied.

I could tell he was shocked at my response. I feel like an idiot to treat her like this, and I hate myself for it. She's the first girl that I actually want as a real girlfriend, not just to do stuff. I want to go on cute dates on the beach, I want to watch movies on Friday nights, and most of all, I want to be with her all the time. I don't know why I'm feeling this way. I don't know why I said I was single.

"You broke her Cameron. She was crying when she came to the hotel. You messed up big time," Matt told me, this time, he said it in a gentle tone. He could tell that I actually meant what I said.

I don't know what I should do now. I decided that I would find JJ and ask for his hotel key. I found him standing next to Jack G.

"Can I have your hotel key? I have something I need to work out," I asked him.

"Don't hurt her anymore than you already have," Jack G cautioned as JJ handed me the key.

I just nodded as I jogged to get a taxi to the hotel.

*Jack G's POV* (Listen to Loved You First by One Direction bc that song if perfection)

No. Cameron can't be going back to fix things. I'll admit, I've liked Allison since I meet her at the party. She was beautiful and her personality was perfect. He obviously never really liked her until now. I loved her when I first saw her. I loved her first, but I knew that she would choose Cameron because she loved him, even though he broke her heart. Now, she has broken mine too.