Chapter 11

*Matt's POV* (Listen to That Should Be Me by Justin Bieber)

I woke up to my alarm in the morning and realized I have to go to school, but I couldn't. I couldn't face Allison. I finally dragged myself out of bed. I would pretend to get ready for school, but I would skip. I forced myself into the shower. After that I got dressed and went to for breakfast, even though I couldn't eat. I grabbed a banana as my parents told me goodbye before they left for work. After they closed the door, I put the banana back and ran back to my room. I took out my phone and went on instagram. I felt my heart shatter when I saw a picture of Cameron and Allison, that Allison posted. Tears filled up my eyes. I quickly wipped them away before they fell onto my bed. There was no use. After a while of laying on my bed listening to music, I started to feel lonely. There was no one to go to. Suddenly, I thought of someone. I slid on my Vans and rode my penny board to her house. I ding-donged and she quickly answered.

"Mattie," She beamed. She looked gorgeous. Her long, straight hair fell perfectly, and I could get lost in her blue eyes.

"Hailey," I smiled back. Hailey was my best friend, and my old crush before Allison came into my life. I felt bad for not talking to her in the last week or more. 

"Come in," She told as I walked in. "What's wrong?" She asked as we sat on the couch in her living room.

She knew me so well. I told her the whole story, not leaving out a detail. By the end of it, I realized tears started to fall down my cheeks. I laughed a little as she wipped them away. She tilted her head, thinking what was funny.

"Aren't I supposed to be wipping tears from your cheeks because of an idiot guy?" I chuckled.

"Sometimes things change," She giggled.

I smiled at how happy she can make me when I'm sad. I just then realized how close we were sitting. Her lips only inches away from mine. She bit her lip as I stared into her eyes. We both leaned in and kissed. I wanted this moment to last forever, but we both needed air. She left her arms around my neck.

"It's always been you," I whispered. "Hailey, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes. I love you Mattie," She whispered back. Her words made my heart go crazy.

We spent the rest of the day watching netflix and cuddling. It was perfect, just like her. I barely even thought about Allison. I left to go home around the time I would be home from school so my parents wouldn't get suspicious.

*Allison's POV*

The whole day at school, I was worried about Matt. He was feeling fine yesterday, and I know he would never ditch. Right as the bell rang, I went on his instagram to see if he was okay. I saw a picture of him and some Hailey girl. Jealousy hit me. Wait, why am I jealous. I didn't choose him, I love Cameron. I shook off the feeling as I walked home.

*Next day*

I groaned as my alarm went off. I really didn't want to go. I got dressed and ate breakfast. Nikki drove me to school, and we caught up on all the drama. When we finally arrived at school, we got out and went our seperate ways. I found Cameron smoking at the side of the building.

"Hey Cam," I said.

"Hey babe," He replied, a puff of smoke leaving his mouth.

"Ugh, I really don't wanna be there," I groaned.

"Let's leave," He said, taking me hand and leading me to his motorcycle.

"Ditch school?!" I exclaimed.

"Yup," He replied casually as he lifted me onto the motorcycle and started to drive.

We quickly arrived at his house and he took me inside. He instantly pushed me against the wall and smashed his lips against mine. I moaned as his tongue slipped into my mouth. 

"Are your parents home?" I asked inbetween breaths.

He shook his head as he kissed my neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked up the staires to his room. He layed me down on the bed and he climbed on top of me. He slid his shirt off and did the same with mine.

So I won't go into detail, but I think we all know what they did(;

*Cameron's POV*

Well, I did it. I got want I wanted, and I enjoyed it. I told Matt I would.