Sweet Bad Boy

Hi lovelies! This is my first book so I hope you enjoy it! Just to let you know, Magcon is a thing in this book, they all live in California, and all the Magcon boys, except Hayes, are 16 or 17.

-A✌️

Beep beep.

I groaned as I turned my alarm clock off, and got out of bed. I had just moved to California yesterday and I already have to go to school. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I put on a purple tribal print tank top with white shorts and black Vans. I put my long light brown hair into a fishtail braid and grabbed my backpack as I ran down the staires.

"Good morning sweetie! The new neighbors stopped by a couple of minutes ago. They have a son your age that you might see at school." My mom exclaimed.

"Okay. Well I have to go school," I said as I grabbed a piece of toast, hugged my mom, and ran out the door to see my friend Nikki waiting in her car for me. Our dads work together so they moved here from Nebraska too. Nikki has long blonde hair with bright blue eyes, they were almost like Nash's, but let's be honest, nobody has as amazing eyes as him. We talked nonstop as I checked Cameron Dallas's Instagram. Gosh, he is so perfect. His big smile and caring personality make me melt. All of a sudden she pulled into the school parking lot. We walked to the counselor's office to get our schedules.

"You've both been assigned a guide that is in all of your classes to help you for your first week," Mrs. Smith, the counselor explained.

I smiled and nodded as two hot guys walked in. No way. It was Matthew Espinosa and Nash Grier.

"Allison, you are assigned to Matthew, and Nikki, you are assigned to Nash," Mrs. Smith said as Matthew walked over to me.

"You're Matthew Espinosa," I managed to get out. He smiled that die for smile.

"And you're Allison Delorentis," He joked as we started to walk to math class. I still couldn't believe that Matthew Espinosa and Nash Grier go to the same school as me. We walked into class and Matt told me he was going to go to his seat. I nodded as I turned to see the teacher, Mr. Johnson.

"You must be Allison," He smiled, "You'll be sitting in the back next to Cameron, who seems to not be here today."

I felt a huge grin spread across my face as I heard the name, Cameron. If only it was Cameron Dallas. I sighed at the thought I could only dream about as I walked to my spot. Mr. Johnson started class, as I started to daydream about Cameron. Suddenly, the door flew open and the last person I'd expect to walk in, did.

Cameron Dallas.