Chapter 15

Hola readers! Hahahhahah anyways, I was thinking about starting another fanfic and I need y'all's(?) opinion.

Would you rather have..

A best friend fanfic?

-or-

A bad boy fanfic?

-or-

you can message me a plot you want me to write!

Comment which one and which boy please!

*Allison's POV*

I decided that I would talk to Matt today. I need to know what his feelings are. I mean, we almost kissed. Does that mean anything to him? I hoped it did. I changed into a navy blue lace dress with a cream colored cardigan over it and navy blue Vans. I grabbed my phone and went to the room Matt was sharing with Carter. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Why was I so nervous? Oh yeah, rejection. But if he didn't have feelings for me, why did we almost kiss? And you can't get over someone so quickly, I mean he liked me not even a month ago. I feel bad for choosing Cameron over him now. After what felt like forever, Matthew opened the door.

"Hey Allison," He welcomed me with a smile.

"Hey Matt," I replied back with a small smile to hid my nervousness.

"Come on in," He said, opening the door further. "What do you need?"

"Um, I just wanted to talk," I muttered as we sat down on the couch.

"Sure, what do you need to talk about?" He asked concerned.

"Matt, I love you. I know that I shouldn't be telling you now, but I need to. We almost kissed yesterday. I mean, you have to feel at least something." The words stumbled out of my mouth. I felt embarrassed, but relieved that I got it out. I fiddled with my fingers until I heard Matt start talking. I immediatley looked up.

"Allison, I can't lie, I love you too, but I have Hailey. I've moved on, and you should too. You're amazing, perfect in every way, and you deserve someone amazing. I hope that you'll find someone who's smile makes your heart melt, who makes you laugh until your stomach hurts, who treats you like you're the only person in the world, someone who makes you realize why everything your life hasn't worked out and why stuff has, someone who makes you the happiest person in the world, and most importantly, the person you don't know what you would do without them, the one person you can't imagine your life without anymore, just like I am with Hailey." The 6 last words make my stomach churn, and I can feel my heart breaking, piece by piece. Tears threaten to fill my eyes, but I push them back, as far as I can.

"I wish I told you sooner," I mumbled as I scrambled to grab my phone and walk to the door.

"Me too," Matt whispered, loud enough for me to hear as I reached the door.

I grabbed the handle, but before I left, I took one last look at him. He looked deep in thought. I stared at him for another solid 10 seconds, before I turned the knob and left. More and more tears were gathering in my eyes as I ran to my room. I swore under my breath when I realized that I forgot to grab the keys to the room. I jiggled the handle and knocked on the door. No luck. No one answered. All of a sudden, I just broke down. My back slumped against the door as I slowly fell, just like my tears. I didn't want anyone to see me like this. Where would I go? Maybe Taylor was in his room. I've talked to him a couple of times, and we've gotten along pretty well. Plus, I guess I didn't have any other choices. I stumbled to the room he shared with Shawn and Jacob because I couldn't see very well from the tears blocking my vision. I felt drunk. I quickly knocked on the door and it was opened within seconds, but it wasn't Taylor. Shawn opened the door witha concerned face when he saw my wet cheeks.

"Allison, what's wrong?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around me with closing the door.

"Boys," I replied quietly, returing his warm hug.

"I know right, they're so stupid," He chuckled and I lightly laughed with him.

"Wanna watch netflix, while we eat food and talk about what's wrong?" He asked.

"We're gonna be best friends!" I exclaimed as I jumped onto the bed.

Shawn came to the bed with piles of junk food and his laptop. He turned on Pretty Little Liars and turned to me.

"You gonna tell me what happened?" He questioned while raising one eyebrow.

We both opened our tub of ice cream in sync as I sighed. I told him about everything from my first day of school to just around 10 minutes ago.

"Wow," He said, raising both eyebrows this time as he put a spoon full of ice cream in his mouth. "So who you gonna pick? Who's gonna be your bae?"

I laughed at his last remark. "I don't know, that's why I told you everything."

"Allison Delorentis, are you suggesting that I give you advice?" He tried to be serious.

"Well most guys that are always strumming away on their guitar are pretty good at giving advice," I smirked.

"You're lucky that I'm too busy eating right now to beat you up," He joked. 

"I'm sure Mr. Guitar."

"Shut up and watch the episode," He replied, laughing really hard. 

We kept eating and watching PLL until we heard the door open. Taylor and Jacob walked in.

"AYY!" I yelled.

They both laughed at my craziness.

"Where were y'all?" Shawn asked.

"We went out for dinner, and then swimming," Jacob replied.

"What time is it?" I asked, just realizing how tired I am.

"11," Taylor replied.

I groaned. I can't stay in my room because I couldn't face Cameron. I couldn't stay at Matt's room, well because of Matt obviously. I also couldn't stay at Jack's room obviously again.

"You can stay here," Shawn told me, reading my mind.

"Wow ladies and gentleman, Shawn Mendes! Not only can he strum away on his guitar like there's no tomorrow, but he can also read minds!" I announced loudly. He crossed his arms and pouted.

"Wait, I don't have any pajamas," I groaned.

"Karma got you for being mean," He laughed. I pouted and crossed my arms just like he did.

"But, since you watched PLL and ate with me, I'll let you borrow some of my clothes," He told me as I hugged him tight.

When I let go, he went to his closet and got out a plain blue shirt and black sweatpants. He threw them to me and I went to the bathroom to change. The clothes smelled just like him and they were really comfy. I jumped into Shawn's bed and he wrapped his arm around me.

"Goodnight Mr. Guitar," I giggled.

"Goodnight stupid," He mumbled with a quiet chuckle.

Shawn has been added to the story. You're very welcome Shawn girls(;

Anywhale, shoutout to: _feelthepayne and mattisdaking for commenting all the time! Y'all make my day and give me life!