Chapter 2

Hey lovelies! Sorry that I haven't updated in a while! I know that Cam, Nash, Hayes, and Carter aren't a part of Magcon anymore, but we'll pretend they are, and Jacob is a part of Magcon. Please read and vote if you like it!

-A

I stared at the boy that just walked in. I couldn't believe that Cameron Dallas is here.

"You're late again, Mr. Dallas!" Mr. Johson exclaimed. 'Would you like to tell us why? And no hats in school!"

"Why are you so obsessed with me?" Cameron scoffed as he started to walk towards me.

My heart started racing as he sat down next to me. Mr. Johnson started his lesson but I couldn't concentrate. He didn't seem like the sweet, innocent Cameron I knew from vine. I could already tell the was the school's bad boy. Why?

"Like what you see?" Cameron smirked.  I quickly turned away as I realized I was staring at him the whole time.

"I'm sorry but it's just that I'm a big fan," I muttered.

"If you're such a big fan then maybe you want my num-" Cameron started to say, but Mr. Johnson interrupted him.

"Mr. Dallas, will you please stop flirting with Allison?" He asked as he turned around to keep teaching.

Cameron just chuckled as I felt myself blush. I looked over at Matt to see him staring back at me. He didn't look very happy at the comment Mr. Johnson made. I just shook it off and tried to concentrate for the rest of class.

"Okay class, see you tomorrow!" Mr. Johnson exclaimed.

I stood up as a girl who was wearing a crop top and shorts so short you could see her butt, walked up to Cameron. You could tell she has probably dated every guy at this school.

"Let's go babe," She whined.

Cameron ignored her as he gave me a slip of paper.

"Call me sometime," He winked as he turned to the girl and left.

I found Matt and we walked to our lockers that were right next to eachother.

"So I see you're talking to Cameron?" Matt questioned.

"Yeah, I-" I was interrupted by the someone slamming my locker shut. It was the girl that was with Cameron.

"Stay away from Cameron, he's mine," The girl spat in my face.

"Do I l know you?" I spat in a harsh tone.

"I'm Brittney, his girlfriend" She bragged.

"Wow! When should I give you your award?" I said with sarcasm in my voice.

She rolled her eyes as she strutted away.

"What was that about?" Matt asked.

"Brittney thinks I'm gonna steal her man," I explained as I closed my locker. Before he could reply, Cameron walked up to me, and got pretty close, but I didn't have a problem with it. I could smell him extremely good cologne, and the smell of  drugs in his breath.

"There's this party tonight, and you're going," He stated.

I started to say that he couldn't tell me what to do, but he of course interrupted me.

"Wear something sexy," He smirked and he walked away.

"Don't go," Matt told me.

"You can't tell me what to do," I sassed.

"Bad stuff happens at these parties," Matt cautioned. "Just please don't go."

"You're not in charge of me," I talked back as I walked to my next class.

I sat down in my seat as I got lost in my thoughts. Was Matt right? Should I not go? What kind of bad stuff? I decided I would go because I'll never know unless I go..