Chapter 3: O2L house

(Lola's POV)

The boys an I walked over to the O2L house to film a couple of videos. But first, the boys planned to teach me all about things called twitter, instagam, tumblr, and more about what youtube is. I let the boys lead me through the front door and into the living room. I sat down with the other boys, and we were waiting for Jc to grab his camera, laptop and Tripod. Jc came back downstairs, pushed Trevor out of the seat next to me and sat down.

"HEY!" Trevor shouted.

"Aww sorry Trevy. You can sit next to your girlfriend later." Jc replied and I saw Trevor's face turn tomato red.

He took my phone and downloaded Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr. He opened up his laptop and started to make me accounts.

"What do you want your username to be. Do you want them to be all the same." Jc asked me.

"My what?" I asked his confused.

"Its how people find you on the internet." Kian said.

"Isn't that dangerous."

"No" 

"Ok then. Ummm yeah I want them to all be the same. I'll probably forget them if their not." I said to Jc. I looked over to Sam to see him whispering to Trevor. Eh, its probably nothing."How about LolaluvsJc." Jc said with a sirk.

"Ummmm no." I said laughing. "How about LolaPoole."

"Yeah!" He typed  the name into the create a username box for twitter, instagram, and tumblr. I just set my password as L0laPo01e. 

"Now we tweet." Connor says dramatically.

@ConnorFranta: Follow my new BFFFL @LolaPoole Shes so awesome and likes kitties.

As soon as connor tweeted that, I started to get hundreds of followers. Kian logged into my account on my phone and took a "selfie" with me and the O2L boys. Ricky then helped me tweet my first tweet ever.

@LolaPoole: Best boys ever!! Thx for helping me make a twitter! Love you all! @TrevorMoran @SamPottorff @RickyPDillon @KianLawley @jccaylen @ConnorFranta.

Just then I got a text from Tris.

Tris: Hey, You know how we were thinking about getting some roommates.... I found some. How about these 2? 

Tris attached a pic of Jenn and Andrea.

Lola: OMG YAASSS!!! They will be the best roommates.

Tris: Great!! I'm discussing arrangments with them now. Ill get back to you later!

Lola: Kk. I'll be home by 5.

Tris: KK

I put down my phone to see all of O2l gone except Trevor who was now seated next to me with his arm around my shoulders.

"I was wondering....." He said nervously. "Ifyouwantedtogoseeamoviewithmetomorrownight." 

He scruntched up his eyes as if waiting for me to say no. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and said, "I would love to."

He gave me a really big smile. "What do you wanna see?" He asked me.

"I don't really know what's out. Considering I have been secluded from technology up untill yesterday. "

"Okayyy. How about we see........... Blended!!!" Trevor says excitedly.

"Ok."

"Do you want to meet my brother Blake. He's is coming over in a few to film a video."

"Random, but ok."

 Soon enough, we heard the door open and someone scream. 

"I'M HOME BABY!" 

I looked up to see a guy about 19 years old. We made eye contact and may I say, he was really attractive.

"Trevor who's this?"

"This is Lola. She just moved in next door."

"Hi" I say awkwardly.

"Interesting." Blake says with a smirk. "Anyways, you ready to film."

"Yeah. Lola, can you do the camera for us."

"Yeah sure."

_____2 Hours Later______

"Okay guys, I'll see you next week. Love you all" Trever says as he ends the take. "Finally done."

"Guys I got to get home. Tris wants me home by five." It was 4:56.

"Okay." Trevor says as he yawns. "I'll walk you home." We get up to leave and I see Blake get up and jump onto Trevor's "bed".

"It was nice meetiing you Lola." Blake says with a smile. 

"Yeah you too." I say and Trevor grabs onto my hand and we exit the house.

"I had fun today." I said. "It was the best first day in LA ever." I yawned. "I just wanna eat and go up to my room and catch up on TV."

"Produtive night." Trevor says sarcastically. We reach my doorstep and I turn to face Trevor. I lean into kiss him when I hear someone open the door.

"Andrea! HI!" Trevor says startled. She has a wide smile on her face as she starts to jump up nad down.

"Trevor and Lola are in LOOOOVVVEEEE." She says ready to scream it from the roof tops. "But I promise I wont tell.....Yet. I'll meet you inside." She says as she walks inside. This secrent is not going to last long.

"Now where were we." Trevor says as he leans back in. I meet him halfway and I feel sparks fly. I pull away hesitantly wantng to not keep the girls waiting on dinner.

"Ill see you tomorrow then." I say.

"Tomorrow." He says back with a smirk. I watch him as he walks away with his hands in his pockets. I open the door and walk inside to see Andrea, Jenn, and Tris stuffing their faces with pizza on the couch while watching the first episode of a show called The Fosters. 

"Thanks for waiting." I say rolling my eyes.

"Hurry up. The show is just about to start, and you will thank me later for introducing you to the best show like ever."Andrea says.

"And its real educational. So now you can tell your teacher about all the things that you learned on TV." Jenn says trying to hold back a laugh. I roll my eyes, grab a slice of pizza, and plop down onto the couch. 

_____1 Season later_____

"I'm gonna go to bed guys." I say yawning.

"Yeah im gonna come too." Tris says.

"Okay." ANdrea and Jenn say at the same time. I walk upstairs with Tris behind me. As I am about to open the door to my room, Tris grabs my shoulder and pulls me around.

"You have a good day?" Tris asks.

"It was amazing." I say reliving the memories in my head. "I have a date tomorrow." I say excited.

"WHO IS IT!!!!" Tris screams loud enough for the people in Tokyo to hear.

"Oh no one special." I say with a smirk.

"Ugh your so annoying sometimes." Tris says defeated.

"I know." I say smiling and walk into my room. "Night!" I yell through the door. I hear a muffled humph come from the hallway and start to get ready for bed. I put on my pjs, brush my teeth, wash my face, and go to the bathroom before collapsing onto my bed. I pull the covers onto me with difficulty because of my tiredness nad put my head on my pillow. 

"I can't wait for tomorrow."