"Well, I'd better go. Shawn just got back!"

"All right. Talk to you soon, Liam." I laugh lightly before hanging up.

"Shit!"

I snap my head up to where Sally is. She looks utterly frazzled, her head in her hands. I get up from my seat and walk over to her desk.

"Everything all right?" I ask her.

"I just got a call from my son's school," she says. "Apparently, he put a tack on the teacher's chair."

I snort. "I'm sorry! That is really funny."

"Is it?"

"Just a little... like Dash from the Incredibles." I laugh.

"I don't get off until six, and my babysitter just bailed on me. I just don't know what to do!" She throws her hands in the air. "The principle is telling me I have to come in to the school to talk with him, but he doesn't seem to understand that I'm a working woman!"

I wonder what it's like to be so busy all the time like Sally is. "I wish I could help you," I say to her.

Sally smiles at me. "You're such a sweet girl, Blair," she says, patting my hand. "Thanks for caring."

I laugh. "No problem. Is there anything I can do?"

"Got any aspirin?"

We both laugh. "I wish," I say. "Sometimes Harry gives me headaches."

Sally cocks her head at me. "You two seem really good together," she muses.

I shrug. "We drive each other insane," I tell her. "But I love him."

"Do you think it will last?"

"I'd like to think so," I breathe. "But who knows... man makes plans and God laughs, am I right?"

Sally purses her lips. "I understand."

"I'd like to think we will last, but who am I to say?"

"The way he looks at you." She muses. "It is something special."

"I'd like to think so," I sigh and look at the clock. It's three forty. "Time passes really slowly here."

Sally snorts. "Oh, honey, how do you think I feel?"

I laugh lightly. "I can't imagine."

Sally and I continue to chat until I catch sight of Harry's chocolate curls emerging from Dr. Stone's office. I turn and smile. The corner of his mouth twitches upwards and he leans down and presses his lips to my cheeks.

"How did it go?" I ask them.

Dr. Stone exhales. "All right," he says. "Blair, a word, if you don't mind."

Harry avoids my gaze.

I nod and follow Dr. Stone to his office, the door shutting abruptly behind me.

"Is...is everything okay?" I ask him.

"Harry is proving to be resistant," Dr. Stone sighs. "Now, I know I can be a little forward at times with the questions I ask, and my work doesn't please everybody. But he entered here with a completely closed mind. Even worse than the first time, if I do say."

I fold my hands in my lap. "Resistant?"

"I can't go into details, but I know you two are close." He begins. "Could you try telling him a little bit about your experience? How it is better to talk than bottle things up?"

"Do you think that will help?"

"I would hope so, yes."

I bite the inside of my cheek, "I don't even know if I remember a lot about my early experiences here."