Chapter 30

6 months later

In two days I'll be married and off on my honeymoon with Ryker. These past 6 months have been tiring. I mean don't get me wrong I am blessed to have such a beautiful baby but his cries keep us up at night. I am so thankful for Ryker for not letting me get up every night and taking care of Grey. He made a schedule and offered to take more time but I refused, I said we should have equal time.

Now I'm standing in the kitchen standing over a pot of pasta boiling with Ryker's arms wrapped around my body while we listen to the baby monitor record our baby's snores. Selena volunteered to take care of him for two hours till lunch for the men. Ryker reached over and turned the monitor down. 

"Let's put some music on and relax. Selena is watching over Damari and she'll tell us when he wakes up." He was right. We needed to stop being so tense. We needed to let loose before our wedding. We've already done all the planning and I honestly can't wait.

Tomorrow is the day before the wedding so Ryker and I decided to be traditional and spend the day apart. Well... I might've told him in his sleep but he murmured a yes and I recorded it. So BOO-YAAHH!

I walked to the speaker and connected my phone with Bluetooth. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm burnt out on pop music even New Rules was lit. I put on She's a lady by Tom Jones.

Once it started playing Ryker and I lip sang to it. Surprisingly he knew every word.

We looked like batshit crazy people trying to multi-task. On one burner we have boiling pasta, on another sizzling chicken sausages, and last but not least boiling tomatoes and cream.

I got out some fancy bowl since that's all Ryker has and some fancy cups even though he has some plastic cups. I mean who doesn't want to feel boujee time from time? When the food was done I whipped it all together and put some in the fridge for Grey later. Serving it in the plates I set them on the island and put some ice in the cups along with Dr. Pepper.

(DA BOWLS)

(DA BOWLS)

(DA CUPS)

(DA CUPS)

Throughout that whole process, I felt Ryker's eyes on me. Mostly on my butt, but also on my boobs. And on my face. Which sounds weird now that I say it.

Once I sat down we began to eat and once we were finished Ryker stared at my face again. I couldn't help but wipe my face just in case sauce was on me.

Ryker took my hands into his giant one and with his other wiped some sauce off the corner of my lip. Dang it! I forgot to check there. Ryker stared into my eyes as I stared into his luscious green pair. I couldn't fathom how his genetics were so generous to him.

Time seized as our moment carried on. We leaned in and closed our lips around each other. That kiss took me back to all of our memories. From our first kiss to the ones in the bedroom to the ones in that boat ride to the ones in all of his cars and back to this one.

EXPLICIT!WARNING! THERE ARE SO MANY RED SIGNS RIGHT NOW! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! SKIP TILL YOU SEE BOLD LIKE THIS!

One thing led to another and suddenly I was pushed against the wall with Ryker pounding my pussy.

"PLEASE RYKER FASTER!"

"What's my name?!"

"RYKER!"

He slipped out of me and left me horny.

"DADDY! IT'S DADDY! PLEASE FUCK ME, DADDY! FUCK ME HARDER THAN EVER BEFORE!"

"Now that's what I like." He plunged into me making me a moaning mess.

"YES, DADDY! YES!"

"Oh, cupcake..." He caught his breath and continued, "I wanna take you to my office and have you sprawled on my desk begging for me to cum in you. I just don't want anyone seeing you. So you have to put your clothes back on." NO! I CANT WAIT! I NEED HIM NOW! UGGGHH!

"How about I don't put clothes on and instead..." I trailed off as my eyes wandered to the door. He caught my gaze but before he could say anything I was gone. I ran towards the stair and went up one by one with my small legs. By the 17th stair, Ryker caught up to me and slipped his shirt over me which ended just above my knees.

Ryker picked me up bridal style and ran to his office. He slammed the door shut once in and laid me on his desk. He ripped his shirt off me and thrust into me. I moaned but then he slipped out.

"You ran from me, you naughty, naughty girl. You need to be punished." He rubbed his thumb on my clit and put his pointer finger inside my pussy. It felt so good and I couldn't stop moaning.

"Ryker I'm gonna cu-" Right then and there he pulled away from me. He bent down and pulled a draw out. In went his hand out came fluffy black cuffs and a vibrater. Before he could tease me like a madman he cuffed me and turned on the vibrater. With a smirk, he lowered it causing me to whimper.

"Rules. No moaning or whimpering or talking and you can't cum." What is wrong with him?!

Slowly he pressed the vibrater against my clit causing me to moan.

"What did I say about moaning?" Oh no.

He turned up. I watched the vibrater shake violently as he lowered it towards my clit. I wanted to moan so bad but I bit my lip instead.

Every five minutes he turned up the intensity. I finally bit my so hard it bled and at the same time I cam. Ryker pulled the vibrater away once he noticed my juices falling on his desk. He leaned down once he noticed my bleeding lip and whispered, "I'm sorry cupcake." Then he kissed me making the stinging pain go away.

*********************

Alright, it's almost time until the wedding chapter then the epilogue. I hoped you liked this chapter if so please vote and comment.

WHHHAAALLLEE BYYYYEEEEE!