Chapter 3

2 days. It's been two days since I've last seen Mr. Mostwantedman. I've been locked up in this room, away from society!

I know what you're thinking, 'How are you not starving', well the answer to that question is, every time I shut my eyes for like 5 MINUTES then open them, there's food.

Don't think I haven't been sleeping because I'll assure you I have been sleeping. I got all my 12 hours in, don't worry. I haven't missed a blink of sleep.

As for that man, you know the most wanted one, well I've figured it out. He's rich because he either is really good at stealing or he pick-pockets for a living.

I personally think it's the second one. Why? You may ask well he just seems like a pick-pocket sorta guy.

Any way I'm trying to pretend to be asleep because it's lunch time so the person that delivers my food will be caught off guard when I tackle them.

Just then I hear the door click open. Oh you can tell they are trying to be quite. It's working I don't know if they have moved yet. Wait! I feel some one touching my cheek!

I quickly shoot my hand out and grab onto his? My eyes shoot open to the most prettiest angel I've ever seen.

Snapping myself out of my haze I pushed the man down with all my strength. Which only causes him fall a little bit. Jumping off the bed I run for the door I make it and slam it shut just on time because on the other side of the door I hear Mr. Touchy groan.

Yes. Mission half way accomplished. I still need to leave this mansion. Running I turn a sharp corner and bump into a brick wall. Dang it. Dead end.

Rubbing my nose with my right hand and my left hand on the brick wall, wait. Brick walls don't grunt when someone slams into them.

Looking up so fast, almost getting a whiplash, I see Mr.Dwayne'TheRock'Johnson.
He just looks at me a stone hard face. Gosh that sounded wrong! Uggghh! Dejé vú.

Still staring at his really smexy face, I didn't notice his hands around my waist. All we do is stare at each other for really long time and my, my, my, let me tell you. He. Is. Gorgeous.

Someone comes skidding to a stop so Mr. Catchme breaks away from our stare down. His face fills with anger once he sees who it is. I wiggle my body around so I can see the persons face.

Oh. It's Mr. Angel. I feel like something is about to happen. And I was right. Mr. Ispeaknow starts to yell.

"You had ONE job and you messed up!You were suppose to make sure she was healthy and didn't try to escape, Jack!Since you've messed up you'll be punished, expect a knock on your door tomorrow." Punishment?!

I speak up, "No, please, he was trying to give me food but I hit him with a door. Sorry, it was my fault. Please don't punish him for something he didn't do, punish me Mr.Mostwantedman."

Mr. Worryworm looks down at me, to me he looks like he put his thinking cap on but it's not there long because he starts to growl then talk.

"Fine then, consider yourself lucky, Jack. You're dismissed."

As he looks at me again we begin stare at each other again. I really am obsessed with his eyes, face, and body. I can feel his 6 pack firmly pressed against my chest. And I can stare at his face all day with his chiseled looking chin and his emerald green eyes.

I feel my hand reach up and caress his chin slowly. He feels soft and rough at the same time and his lips they look so soft. My hand starts to slowly glide towards his lips.

Oh my glob. They're so soft. I sorta wanna touch them with mine. I feel like If we do we'll mold together. Wait, my punishment!

"Ummm Mr. Reallyhotguy can you please tell me what my punishment is. So I can ready myself." Did I have to say it so quietly and cute?!

"You have options, 1- you can starve for a day, 2- you can stay in the basement with prison food, 3- you can sleep with me tonight."

Ok so 2 is out because I'm not gonna eat the prison food which is like starving. 1 is out because I love food to much so that only leaves 3. But I'd have to sleep in the same bed as him, I don't even know him that well. I've made my choice.

"I'll sleep in the same bed as you." I confidently say!

"Good choice. You'll be spending the rest of the day with me. Are you hungry?"

Opening my mouth to basically scold him for thinking I wouldn't be hungry, my belly growls, answering his question.

"Come on, lets go to the kitchen, baby." He chuckles out. Wow. His chuckle is really smexy.

"Wait, what's your name? And I'm not a baby." I voice out.

"Hudson, Ryker Hudson. What's your name, baby." He's taunting me. Rude.

"Again, I'm not a baby and as for my name... Winters, Sarah Winters. Agent double-O seven." That's right I went all James Bond on him.

*************************************
I UPDATED! BE PROUD!

So what's your thoughts? Please tell me I know nothing!!!!

Helppp!

Anywho byyyyeeeeee!