Chapter 19

That moment when you realize tomorrow is your birthday. No? Can anyone relate?

Anywho I 've been so caught up with Ryker I forgot about when I was birthed. How could I forget about the most important day of the year? Let me tell you something, this doesn't happen often. It only comes once a year, on the same date. Of course, we can't forget about the second most important day of the year, Ryker's birthday! The day a Greek God was born. The day my future hubby was born. The day a very large baby tore open his mother's womb. At least that's how I see it.

Getting snapped out of my daze from Ryker playfully tackling me onto the bed didn't go unnoticed. Since he was on top of me I used my defense skills and bucked my hips to throw him off. I told you, mom! All that time on youtube wasn't a waste!

Now on top Ryker, I sit up and bounce while doing it. With every bounce, there's a groan leaving Ryker's lips. Teasing him till I felt Ryker jr. poke up wasn't hard. Ha, get it.

Oh my glob I'm such a pervert. Shoving that thought to the back of my mind I decided I should show Ryker some love. Leaning down I press my lips to Ryker's while palming Ryker jr. threw the towel.

I don't know about Ryker but it's getting hot in here. Pulling away I take off my robe then continue to palm Ryker jr. Trailing kisses down Ryker's chest causes me to let go of Ryker jr.

Stopping at his lower abdomen makes Ryker groan in frustration.

Lowering my head a little my mouth could open at any moment and all Ryker has to do is thrust in the slightest way to make me take it. Instead of just opening my mouth enough to deep throat Ryker I open it enough to let my tongue out and to barely lick around Ryker's head, the lower one. Heh. Wink wink, nudge nudge. Great. I'm for sure banned from schools now. I'm literally just too much of a pervert.

Before I could put Ryker jr. into my mouth a person who seems to think so highly of themselves walks right in the door.

Freaking out I jump up only to be pulled down by Ryker and shielded by him. OH. I forgot I only have my bra and undies on. Wait but Ryker only has a towel covering him.

When Ryker starts yelling I immediately know who it is mostly because he screamed the name but that's not important.

"GET OUT ANTONIO! YOU KNOCK BEFORE EVER ENTERING A ROOM I'M IN!" With a booming voice, I hear loud footsteps and a door slam shut.

Welp Antonio ruined the mood. Looking up at Ryker I realize how hot and bothered we are.

I'm as horny as ever and Ryker is still hard. We both need cold showers. Well I'm not sure It'll help me but It's worth a try.

"We should take a shower." As I speak my thoughts Ryker still being horny replies with a remark.

"Maybe we could save some water and take a shower together." With that, the mood was back on and I rolled on top of Ryker. No, we didn't do 'it' if that's what you were thinking. Ya nasty. All we did was smooch... and cuddle, naked, in bed.

Yeah ok, I guess I understand now.

Wait.

When Antonio came in here, did he see my boobs? Granted I had a bra on but for all I know he could've gotten a little side boob. I wouldn't know I was too busy panicking about the person seeing Ryker naked. I didn't know it was Antonio till Ryker yelled his name. So it could've been a female walking through that door the whole time. If it was a female... well let's just say I would no longer be roaming free, if you know what I mean.

But then again Ryker would never let me go. He owns the police for globness sakes!

Now that I think about it I could potentially steal the Dorito company.