Chapter 7

I've known this Manwhore for about 12 days. And so far the knowledge I've gathered messes with my heart and mind. I'm surprised I'm not in an insane asylum.

My mental state surprises me. Because with the facts I know I should be singing a lullaby to myself about how beautiful I am. Literally, if I did that I'm batshit crazy.

Facts. 1. Ryker is a womanizer! 2. I still don't know his occupation but I've made assumptions. 3. I feel safe in his arms. 4. I still want my babe to be him and I don't know why. 5. There are over three hundred men in the mansion and apparently there's more but they "don't want to be caught". 6. I scare Ryker. How? You may ask.

Because when it was time to sleep I threw him off the bed and told him he was sleeping on the floor. He was about to kill me but I gave him the 'Ima kill you in your sleep if you don't do what I just said' look. That's when he decided he was going to listen to me.

Not gonna lie I silently cried myself to sleep that night. Just thinking about how many girls he's messed with. I have feelings for someone so disgusting. Have. That's right, no had. I still have them. And they won't go away.

He's a Greek God but a Greek God with so many STD's. He's probably a father to twenty children! I don't know the way he works! Oh and don't get me started on the three hundred men living in his home!

I went looking for the kitchen and I got lost. I ended up on the other side of the mansion and when I looked outside the window I screamed. A guy in the hall looked at me confused and automatically went to a blank face.

He ended up getting yelled at by Ryker when he tried taking me to his room. I don't know how Ryker knew I was there but while I was profoundly in my thoughts my mind wondered.

He must not be a pick pocketer. I think he's a prostitute. I mean it only explains the many men and the girls. The "don't wanna be caught" situation.

That's the only solution. That's what messes with my mind. I have feelings for a prostitute. I can't be here! I have to escape. It won't be easy because Ryker has been trying to talk to me for days! I've given him the silent treatment.

And every time I talk to the cook and he walks in I instantly shut my mouth. It absolutely angers him to a point where he just throws me over his shoulder and walks out. Keep in mind it's been three days since the fight.

I didn't think I could have such strong feelings for someone I've known for almost two weeks. But to top it all off I went back to the article and it appears that I didn't look at the date because the FUDGING CARNIVAL WAS LAST WEEK!

So I went to the shirts order and canceled it. They were so cute we were gonna be matching! But he had to ruin everything. And that guy who interrupted us. Well, his name is Daniel. But he looks like an Adam in my opinion.

But I've been seeing him around the mansion a couple of times. Not only him but that Antonio guy also. They walk around like they're important. It angers me because they also live in this house which means they are both prostitutes!

And that Daniel guy was judging me and telling me about these "whores" but in reality, things are switched!

They shouldn't be judging other people instead they should consider looking in a mirror and plan out how to be a better person for themselves. Don't make drastic changes like your appearance but start with your occupation.