Preggos {Loki x Reader}

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to be a father" Loki says as he picking you up, spinning you in a circles, you were confused on why he was happy and not mad

"Loki, you aren't mad? What if you decide to leave me, what if you decide you don't love me anymore" you cried as the tears coming down your face and you sat on the couch. 

Loki takes the seat next to you and gently holds your hand in his.

"My dear, don't come up with thoughts like that, you are my everything and I love you with all my heart and I love the child you are carrying" Loki says, placing his hand on my tummy.

"I love you so much Loki" you said.

"I love you too, and our little one" He says as he rubs your tummy and you giggled.

Five months.

"Ugh" you grunt in annoyance. 

"My love, what's wrong?" Loki called out and you walked out. "This dress is so tight" you said crossing your arms.

"Here, I got this for you" Loki said showing you a unflattering green dress, he was trying not to laugh at how adorable when you were grumpy.

"Ugh, no thanks babe I'll just wear this" you said rolling your eyes.

"Are you sure, dear?" Loki asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure, what? you think I look fat in this?" you asked raising your eyebrow. 

Loki chucked at you and you gave him a pout look "No, love. You look beautiful"

"Yeah, yeah whatever let's get this over with" your said as you connected your arms with his.

The guards lead you both to the big ballroom. Every since that day you told Loki about the pregnancy, he decided it was better if you stay with him in Asgard. Where he could take care of you and of course you weren't gonna turn that down.

You and Loki were on ballroom floor dancing, all of a sudden you felt very ill. You felt your bones cracking like ice, you were cold and you felt weak like someone was beating you to death, Loki looked down at you with a worry look.

"My dear, are you okay?" Loki cupped your face and he felt how freezing cold your s/c skin was, he leading you to a table soon dizziness went away

"Yeah, I just need to go to the restroom." you got up from the table immediately, the dizziness that had faded a minute ago, had came back when you stood up.

You held onto the table for support, but it was no help; you fell to the floor once everything in your sight turned into plain, black, nothingness.

"Y/N!!" Loki's voice echoed through your head as you blacked out. 

**

"Her heart rate is stable but her temperature is decreasing" a familiar voice says.

"Lady Y/N, darling can you hear me?" you heard snapping near your ear. 

"Ugh" you groaned. "My Dear" you heard Loki's voice echo as well. 

"Loki" you groaned as you opened your eyes and looked around the room, and saw Fayre one of the Asgard Healers, King Odin, Queen Frigga, Thor and Loki.

When your eyes met Loki's eyes, you saw worry and sadness. 

"I am so sorry" you hear Loki apologize. "It's not your fault, brother" Thor spoke sadly.

"What happened?" you whispered. "You passed out, scared the living hell out of me" He says, you looked at him. You could tell he'd been crying, by the way his eyes were bloodshot, and how the tip of his nose and his cheeks were flushed a bright pink color.