Entry 5

2018, Jan. 31

I was sick all weekend with the flu. It sucked a lot. I think my temp got up to like 106 or something like that, but it was scary.

I wasn't at school Monday and Tuesday, and my friends were freaking out because they didn't know where I was. It kinda makes me laugh, because they're such idiots. I'm glad I have good friends, I'm glad they care for me, and I them. I'm glad I'm able to control most of my depression and anxiety to the point that I can have friends.

In 5th period, I have biology and we're going to be doing a thing soon where we get to "make a baby" with another student. But it's like the punnett square stuff, we're not doing the fricky frack. It's gonna be really fun seeing what monstrous creations we come up with.

My crush (I feel really awkward calling her that, but I might as well go with it) was at school, as per usual. She's not typically one to miss school unless she absolutely has to. Which I can understand, I don't like to either. It just adds more work and stress to the pile.

She's so warm. I miss her already, and I almost just got off the bus. Chuck, she's so nice, and caring, and just..sweet. I wish I could be with her. I wish I had the guts to go to her, to say something, anything.

But then, I wouldn't be here, now would I?