28 - Take You

Chapter 28

A sudden laugh from downstairs woke you up, your eyes going wide. No one was in your house, your mother was staying at your dad's and your brother went home.

You threw off the cozy white sheets, your body trembling and your lip moving as you bit it.

You picked up a white hanger that had fell out of your closet, gulping and carefully twisting the doorknob till it clicked. You pulled the door toward you and slid out.

"Quiet as a mouse, quiet as a mouse." You muttered over and over, peering over the stairs and looking around. Nothing.

You heard a thud, as you gulped once more. Something, or someone, muttered something, as you heard them scurry around.

Your eyes darted around, looking if you could see them but you couldn't.

"Go." You whispered, as you rushed down the steps, quietly.

You looked into the kitchen, which was covered in rose petals.

Your hands dropped to your sides, curiosity taking over you as you walked into the kitchen.

Sticky notes hug all around, words printed all over.

"I love your smile." You read, one at a time. "I love your hair."

You smiled and giggled, wondering who did all this.

"But mainly I love you." You spun around, seeing Justin standing in your doorway with a bouquet of roses.

"Y/N, I love you. I won't stop loving you." He said, making you tear up.

"Justin-" he shook his head, a smile on his face.

"I believe its pronounced.. juju?" He said, making you giggle.

You ran up and hugged him, your arms around his neck and your legs dangling from the ground.

He hugged you back, his arms wrapped like a giant bow around you.

"I love you too.. Juju.." He chuckled, bringing you closer.

You both released, smiles on your faces.

"Would you, y/n.. Be uh.."

-

You yawned laying on the couch, arms wrapped around your body. They kissed your forehead and you snuggled into his neck.

"Oh Ryan.." You giggled. "I love you Ryan.." He pulled you closer. "I love you y/n."

Your body jolted awake, breathing heavily. You looked around and sighed.

"Just a dream y/n.." You smiled and laid back on the couch, hugging Justin and planting a kiss on his cheek.

"I love you y/n.." Justin muttered to you.

You moved your mess blonde hair out of your face and giggled.

"I love you, and I love being your girlfriend."

Here comes good newsssssss!!

I might..

BE WRITING A SEQUEL!!!

Yes, I've been thinking about it. If I do, I'll probably cancel the 'Love For You.' Sequel.

Comment- Yes for sequel.

No for no sequel.

Thanks loves!!

Remember to vote!!

Xoxo - LEXIII