17 - Take You

Chapter 17

You and Justin had been in the Bahamas for two days. But that's when things started to get bad.
You walked into a nearby grocery store, looking for some gum. That's when you picked up a magazine and gasped. You were on the front cover! But even worse, with Justin. It was the photo of you pulling him by hand.
You sighed and payed for the magazine. You flipped threw till you got to, Justin Bieber: New Scandal! You sighed, and walked into the car Justin was sitting in. He was tapping along to the beat, and you threw the magazine at him. "Ow-what the heck!" he shouted while you covered your ears. "Were just friends!" He shouted at the magazine. "Justin, it'll be alright. We just.. Can't get close." You spoke while he nodded. When you arrived at the hotel, they were a bunch of paparazzi surrounded. You both sighed and ran into the hotel and up to your room.
Two hours later, Justin flipped threw tv channels, when there was a loud knock at the door. You opened it and saw your dad, who looked mad. "What are you doing!" He grabbed you into a hug. "With him!" you looked at your dad. "there's nothing going on! Were just friends! I was pulling him into the water, and they got a photo of it." You huffed escaping his grip. Her huffed too, your family had a habit of it. Justin got up off the couch. "Nice to meet you sir." Justin stuck out his hand. "Hurt my daughter, I hurt your career." Your dad spoke before he left. Tears weld your eyes. "I'm really really sorry.." You spoke and Justin shut the door and gave you a hug. "It's okay. I won't hurt you."

I'm soooooo sorry!
I had horrible wifi an I couldn't update.
650 READS THO?!?!!!
YAYAYAYAYAY THANKS<3
-Lexi