6 - Take You

Chapter 6

When you woke up, He wasn't there. You crept downstairs quietly. He was laughing, and there was another voice. "I missed you Cody." They said.
"I missed you too babe." He spoke.
Babe?! Babe?! You crept closer. You saw her now. She was pretty, but not that much. She had tons of makeup on. Gross!
She put her hands around his neck. "Stop baby. My girlfriends upstairs." She laughed. "So! Forget her. Think about me." She kissed him, ON THE LIPS!! You filled with anger, and felt betrayed. When Cody brought her in closer to him. You opened your mouth. He betrayed you.
You stepped back and the floor creaked "huh?" She said. You ran upstairs into Cody's bed. He opened the door and you faked yawned and stretched.
"Hey baby." He smiled. "Hey." "Something wrong?" "Nope." You faked smiled. He nodded and started to close the door. "I love you." You said. "Love ya too." And he left.
"Liar." You whispered.
You walked downstairs. And saw her, Her. "Hi." She said. "Hi." You said back and looked at Cody. "What's with your lips?" You asked him. "what?" "Their red. Your lips are red." You said.
"Oh I drank some cool-ade." He lied to your face. "Can I have some?" You asked. "Finished it." He said quickly. "With Nadia." He gestured to the girl. "I'm Y/N. His girlfriend." You said.
"Me and Nadia are in a movie together. We were rehearsing. Our characters are in love.." She nodded and looked at Cody. "I forgot something in Cody's car. I got to go get it." You said. He nodded and threw you the keys.
"You okay? Your quiet today." "Yeah fine. Plain old Cody!" He faked laughed. You smiled and opened the front door, but didn't close it. You stood behind it. "What do we do?" She hissed. "Tell her?" "No way! She'll hurt you."
You were shocked. He was dissing you too. "We'll figure this out." She got up and walked over to him. That was your cue. You walked in and they were kissing. "C-Cody..?" Your voice cracked. They pulled apart and he looked at you. "It's not what-" "yes it is. I heard everything!" You protested.
"I saw you this morning too! I thought it was an act because you told me you were in a movie! But it's obviously not!" You started to cry. Nadia laughed.
"He never liked you! He used you!" "Nadia!" "It's true!" You stormed out and Cody followed. "Wait!" "What!?" You screamed. "I'm sorry." "Sorry that your such a big idiot?" You spat. You grabbed your necklace, pulled hard, and broke the chain. "Have it!" You threw the 'C+[Y/N]' necklace at him and ran, but He chased after. "I won't forget you!" He shouted.
You ran faster. All those years at the track meets paid off. "Go away!" You screamed and texted justin. "Pick me up at Cody's please. I need you." You sent it and he read it. "Ill be there in five."
You stood in front of Cody's house. He stood far away out of breath. "Y/N. Please." He coughed. "Go ask Nadia." You said and cried. Nadia came out, shouting "Cody! I'm here babe!" "Go away Nadia." She scoffed. "Well then." And went inside.
Justin's car pulled up. He jumped out. "Y/N! Are you okay?" He ran over to you. You had scars and bruises from falling when running and you were crying. "CODY!" He screamed. "What did you do?!" He was mad. "Nothing. It's her own fault." Justin walked over to him and punched him in the face.
"You deserved that." He walked over to you and helped you into his car. "Anything I can do?" "Take care of me." You whimpered. "I will."