9 - Take You

Chapter 9
status: edited.

you waited out in front of Justin's house for a whole. than there was Jack in the red car. "Hey broda." you said. "Hey Sista. whatcha doing at Justin's house?"he asked.

"Hanging out. You know him?" you asked. "Yeah he has a lot of parties with a girl named..."

"Selena?" You asked. "Yeah. Her." you rolled your eyes. "Of course."

He started the car and your favorite song with him came on. You bothed look at each other.

"TURN DOWN FOR WHAT!" you both shouted and laughed. "Wooooooooooo." you said as he made a quick turn. You pulled into the driveway and a car was there.

"Ooh. I FINALLY GET TO MEET YOUR GF!" You said. He laughed. They had been dating for a few weeks now and you hadn't met her because she was on a family trip. "Her name is Nadia." Your heart dropped for the thousandth time.

"N-Nadia?" he nodded. "Yep. I met her at Starbucks." You gulped hoping it was a different Nadia. You opened the door and started to walk up to the house.

"Sis? what's up with you?" jack asked. "N-nothing..." He opened the door. You followed him inside. "Jack! your home!" Nadia stepped toward you. A smirk formed her lips, then a smile.

"Hey. I'm a Nadia." She said. "I'm his sister... Y/N..." She came in for a hug. "We've never met before. Tell him and your dead and the family trip.. oh, right. when I was with Cody." she whispered in your ear. She pulled back and hugged jack. "Your sister is so nice!" she spoke. "And you aren't." You muttered. "I'm gonna make some popcorn. Movie time!" he said and left the room.

"So. How's life?" she asked. "What about Cody?" you said. she laughed. "Who needs him. He's somewhere far now." She laughed. "Why is this place so cruel.." you said when an idea popped in your head. "I'm taking the car. Going to Lilys. BYE!" You shouted.

You took your car keys to your red topless jeep and ran out. You jumped into the car and drove off turning the music up. Justin came on the radio.

"I can take you woah woah where you wanna go." you sung. even though you were mad at him, he couldn't hear you sing his music..

"Woah oh oh."