22 - Take You

Chapter 22

You woke up in the morning with a stretch for your sleeping muscles. Your new bed was as soft as a pillow, and made you fall right asleep when you laid in it last night.
The front door opened, and someone walked up the stairs. Justin opened the door to your room and smiled.
" hey, how is your new house?" He asked while sitting in a chair next to your new desk and apple computer.
" I really love it! Thank you so much." You said.
You grabbed your phone and saw twitter notifications. You groaned, what was on the on there this time?
"oh, Twitter?" Justin asked and you nodded.
[ you changed your twitter name btw heehee. ]
"@Hollywoodpress; Word on the street is that @justinbieber bought @misshardwood a new house, and car! Below are pictures! Letme just say, this is the new Hollywood couple!"
You scrolled threw the photos, there was you hugging justin, you and Justin in the car, and you giving justin a kiss on the cheek.
Justin phone ringed and he answered it.
"Hello?
Okay, really?
Please no!
Ugh, fine.
30 minuets?!
We'll be there."
Justin said between pauses. "were going on Hollywood press in 45 mins. Get ready." He said as he left.
"I'm gonna be on tv?
IM GONNA BE ON TV!!" You said.
You grabbed a flower printed Hollister dress and a white jean jacket. You threw on some flip flops and applied Mascara, Blush, Eyeliner, Light Eyeshadow, and curled your hair all in 15 minuets.
You looked pretty good, so you walked out to justin with your phone.
"Hey," he said siting in your mustang. You laughed and hoped in too.
You guys arrived at the studio, beliebers held signs all around.
"Don't look in the signs just in case." He said and you nodded.
The hate had died down, but not all.
You got out of the car and handed the keys to the valet.
You guys were taken to the interview room right away. There was a big audience, and the interviewer was waiting.
"Welcome to Hollywood Press! I'm Kenzie Marrows, Hollywoods favorite interviewer." Her and the audience laughed, weird.
"Today, we have two special guests..." She smiled.
"Justin Bieber and Y/N Hardwood!" She said as the audience went crazy. You and Justin made your way onstage, I had a big smile as Justin just waved.
Kenzie: "hi! Welcome to our show!"
Justin: Great to be here.
*You nod*
Kenzie: So, Y/N. Your dad is hit producer, Roman? That must be great!
You: It really is, but I barley see him.
Kenzie: Aw man. So, who's in your family?
You: I have a brother, Jack. Then there's just me and my dad. But I have these two friends. Lily and Bella. They're practically my sisters.
Kenzie: Justin, you have your little brother and sister, Jazzy and Jaxon. They're so cute!
Justin: They are pretty cute, but I barley see them.
Kenzie: So, the new word is that you two are dating!
Justin: Me and Y/N, were just friends. Both of our relationships just ended, and we both don't feel like another one at this moment.
Kenzie: Oh. Well, then what was with the house and car?
Justin: I bought the house and car next to my house so she would feel safe. She is my best friend.
*you smile at Justin*
Kenzie: And what about that thing in London?
Justin: I told you, were best friends. We always will.
Kenzie: *scrunches eyebrows* That's all for today. Anything else?
Justin: I hope you know, that Y/N means to the world to me. Stop with the death threats.
You: *you smile* Justin, you mean the world to me.

There. Long chapter. Happy lily?
Hahah okay, but
THERES ALMOST 2K READS ON THIS BOOK :O
Xoxox - LEXIII