•||Chapter 9- Pig's poop||•

Sonakshi cursed dev in her thoughts and gave him a death glare luckily the guy didn't notice while Asha was nonstop blabbering at her and she was just listening to her talks

Sonakshi cursed dev in her thoughts and gave him a death glare luckily the guy didn't notice while Asha was nonstop blabbering at her and she was just listening to her talks. Listening was the act of show was entered through the left year and exit through the right.

"Pig's poop "she cursed under her breath to dev.

Sonakshi was feeling embarrassed now. why was she shouting so much and why the hell in front of this mr.richie rich and he was busy in looking at her shouting as if a new movie released today oh!!!! I remember from the new movie. I want to see Shraddha Kapoor starrer haseena Parker. Her makeup and look were so iconic in that movie.

But alas! Her thought chain as broken by the sentences of her fiance who spoke in her favour. Miracles do happen. Just believe in God.

"Aunty, leave her. what's her fault maybe she would have slept because she was tried or because of overstudying she is in college and studies are a hectic bundle of work which every human being have to carry on their shoulders. what's her fault? and by the way aunty it's nice she slept we got some time to spend with each other. I mean I got some time to spend with a beautiful lady like you. "

He said in his most cheesy tone making Sonakshi go insane. she was gawking at him shamelessly. Saliva dripping from her mouth.

Asha looked convinced by his talks about how he made her mood awesome. He called her beautiful.

Dev continued

"after all aunty what was I thinking to take you with me to the party instead of Sonakshi what say? "

He winked at her. While she blushed in denial.

"Dev, you are so naughty. And thanks for the offer. I would love to attend but you are getting married to my daughter so you must take her to the party. Not me and about our talks we can continue them anytime. I am always at home. Come anytime. I will make a lot of tasty dishes for you. "

Sonakshi looked at her mom who was a lioness when she talked to her but in front of dev, she was behaving like a kitten. Chamelion traits in the human body.

Then suddenly something hit her. Party. What party.

"Party, what party, where is the party.
? and who is going? "

Dev looked at Sonakshi and then Asha.
Asha got his point and nodded.

"Sona, you remember you told me that day that you bought a new dress and you were asking me that when you must wear it as you promised me that you will wear it when I will say you to wear remember."

Sonakshi remembered their conversation and nodded her head. she bought that dress with sayali last Sunday and it was so beautiful that she wanted to wear it but she never got the right occasion to wear it. She nodded her head happily thinking of wearing that dress.