sacrifices

i
forgot
my name
while trying
to learn his

- i lost myself while trying to save him

________________________________
author's note (am i qualified enough to call myself that yikes)

often we make other people the bigger priority, we put so much energy in to that one person, we put all we have, we sacrifice so much for them without getting anything in return and it's the most disappointing thing ever. it's downright heartbreaking because you feel that they don't care about you.

find someone that excites you not exhausts you. have good company around you, take care of yourself, drink water, do stuff that makes you happy. go to the mall and buy that dress you really wanted! go paint if you like to paint. go write poetry and show it to me if you want that. do a makeover on yourself and take cute pictures if you want to do that.

please don't give up, i want to tell you that i'm so proud of you! look how far you have come, you've made it to 2018! maybe this is your year. maybe this is the year you could go viral for some meme you made or some talent you have. maybe this is the year where you'll find your true love, i honestly don't know. this year could be full of surprises. hopefully pleasant ones :)

lastly, please get some rest, you've earned it.

love love love - s