After several weeks, we sent the captured wolves back to their pack. Their numbers were severely damaged so some moved on and joined other packs while some stayed.

I don't know what my parents did. And I didn't care to ask.

We had members of our pack over there and helping them out in case other packs or rogues wanted to attack. They were slowly rebuilding their lives and getting into a normal routine. It wasn't easy but they were working on it.

A lot had happened in the past year. Things were going great with the pack. We hadn't had any issues with other packs or rogues. It was peaceful here.

Travis was still my guard and we became even closer after he saved my life. He spent almost everyday with me along with Liam.

Liam's mate, Clara, gave birth a few months ago to a beautiful baby girl named Jane. She was absolutely perfect and I couldn't be happier for them. A few days after the birth, Carter and I went to go see them and they seemed so thrilled for it to be a girl.

I was able to hold her when she was sleeping. She was such a good baby and she was perfectly healthy. I remember rocking her in my arms and cooing down at her. When I looked up, Carter was looking at me with an indescribable look in his eyes.

Their son, Noah, was happy to be a big brother. He had been waiting for Jane to come and liked to hold her. He even brought some of his toys so she could 'play' with them.

Hayden was still around, but I never really got to see him much anymore. He stayed busy going back and forth from our pack to the Imperial pack. I talked to him every once in a while through our my mind link. He came back every month and that was usually the only time I was able to see him.

He was the one in charge over there but he still reported back to Carter. He was going to come back to stay when the pack was more stable over there.

Carter brought me out of my thoughts by kissing my lips. His lips molded against mine sending a delicious tingle through me. I wrapped my arms around him and returned the kiss.

My fingers went into his silky hair and tugged on the ends. His hands were everywhere on my body.

His hands slid across my waist sending shivers through me. Carter noticed and he started tickling my waist. I burst out laughing and tried to push him away from me. He was laughing with me as his fingers danced over my belly.

I was extremely ticklish on my stomach and he knew that. He always like to tickle me because he knew I hated it.

He finally stopped when he thought that I had enough. I playfully pushed him away from me and growled.

A little bit of nausea passed over me when he was done tickling me. I tried to breathe through it and not think about it. My stomach felt like it had completely flipped over. I really didn't want to throw up.

Thankfully, after a few moments it went away and Carter didn't notice. I was feeling better now.

"Carter, I have to help setup for the party," I reminded him. He groaned and laid his head on my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair and massaged his scalp.

"How are you feeling this morning?" He asked me.

"I feel fine. I'm just tired because someone kept me up all night," I chastised him. He smirked before turning serious.