The Luna's Blackmail

*I'm so glad all of you like my story so here's the next chapter*

**NOT EDITED**

When Carter left, the room became deathly quiet. Hayden and I didn't bother to look at each other, I was still angry at him. I had to admit my wolf and I did miss Carter. I know I'm supposed to be rebellious towards him, but when I look into his eyes, I want to stay here with him. He may be controlling and possessive when I'm around any guy of the male species, but he's like any Alpha. Any Alpha is like that with their mates, it's only natural behaviour. It still ticks me off that he marked me though. My chance at escape went right through the window. No matter the pain, I was going to escape with my friends.

I needed a distraction, my escape was definitely going to be done when Carter wasn't present. He won't even let me go to the kitchen and get a drink without following me.

I was scared since he forced the mark on me then he would force us to mate. My wolf was going crazy at the thought of Carter mating with us. She didn't care where we were, she just wanted to finally belong to him. I knew Carter's wolf was fighting with him every second of the day to mate with me. Everyday Carter's control would slip until he couldn't control it anymore or I would give in. Which is something I will never let happen.

I would've thought with all of the parties I went to, I wouldn't still be a virgin. I wanted to save it for someone special, but I didn't want to be tied down to a mate. Most werewolves aren't virgins when they meet their mates because of the raging hormones. I however, pushed past all of the temptation. I didn't wear all the sultry clothes or-... Clothes, I have no clothes with me. I looked down and realized I only had on Carter's oversized shirt and a pair of his humongous sweatpants. All of my clothes were back at my house, this was going to be a problem.

I quickly stood up with a mischievous glint in my eye. I never liked shopping particularly, but I had nothing to wear. I bet Carter would love it I wore his clothes everyday, for as long as I was here, except it would be weird walking around in men's wear.

"Boys, we're going shopping." They both groaned and shook their heads.

"No, Alpha's orders were to stay here and not let you out of the house." Travis said, proudly. They did have a point there, I knew Carter wouldn't want me out of the house without him. But, it was an excuse to get out of the house.

"Well I can't keep wearing Carter's clothes everyday, it would look kinda weird." They both looked me up and down which was exactly what I wanted. "Plus, I don't think he would be very happy if I told him you guys checked me out. So...either take me shopping or I tell your precious Alpha." They both stared at me with their mouths open, I couldn't hold in my laughter. I had just blackmailed the both of them in under ten minutes. I think that was my personal record.

"I can't believe you just did that. That was wrong on so many levels. He probably won't even believe you." Hayden said smugly. I narrowed my eyes at him and shrugged.

"Really you want to play this game. Who would he rather believe his Luna or Beta. I'm guessing Luna and plus you know how Alpha's are. Very possessive over their mates and if he finds out you checked me out, you'd be dead in ten seconds flat." I replied.

"We can't take you shopping without Carter. He would kill us if he found out." Hayden pleaded . That stuff doesn't work on me.

"Technically, I am your Luna so what I say goes, Beta. Take me shopping, that's an order."

I commanded them. They both sent me glares before getting up and slipping on their shoes. I loved the power I had over them, I felt slightly bad for acting rude towards Travis, but it was deserved for Hayden. Paybacks a bitch.