Character Descriptions

I decided to give you all a list of the characters and their ages. It will help you find out their personalities and what they look like if you were wondering.

******

Natalie Hade: Waist length brown hair, bluish-green eyes, around 5'8, 20 years old, werewolf. Doesn't like to be told what to do, likes to go her own way. A mate to Carter Michaels. Banished from the Imperial Pack for partying and not listening to her Alpha. Went rogue for two years with a friend named James and nine others-consider them family. Planned an attack on the Blood Moon Pack, fought with the Beta, nearly died. Her mate saved her and she is currently being forced to live with him. Trying to come up with an escape plan from him. Natalie hasn't revealed anything from her past except supposedly being a rogue her whole life.

Carter Michaels, Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack: Dark brown hair, almost black, blue eyes. Tall, around 6'6, very muscular and a six pack to die for:) 24 years old, werewolf, and is a mate to Natalie. Extremely possessive over her and likes to control everything she does. He wants to make sure she's protected at all times and he loved her from first sight. Been the alpha for 4 years, since he was 20. Currently disagreeing with the Imperial Pack, Natalie's old pack. About to go to war with them.

Hayden Daniels, Beta of the Blood Moon Pack: Werewolf. Dirty blonde hair, Brown eyes, 6'4, muscular, 22. No mate and currently not looking. He wants to keep his player ways for a couple more years. Been Beta since he was 18, for 4 years. Fought with Natalie, almost killed her.

Travis Walker, member of the Blood Moon Pack: Werewolf. Light brown hair, greyish coloured eyes, 6'3, muscular, 18. No mate, doesn't think he can devote enough time to her, but secretly wants to find her.

James Clark, rogue werewolf: Black hair, green eyes, muscular, 6'5, 23. Had been a rogue his whole life, leads a group of 9 other people. No mate, found his mate but she rejected him for being a rogue. Attacks packs all over the country, hates pack life. Planned an attack on the Blood Moon Pack, got caught and is in their prison.

****

SOON TO BE INTRODUCED CHARACTERS

****

Callum Edward, Alpha of the Imperial Pack: Werewolf. Black hair, dark brown eyes, almost black, 6'6, 38. No mate, died from a rogue attack, kills any rogue that invades his territory. Hates them since the death of his mate. Upcoming war with the Blood Moon Pack.

Mason Hade, Beta of the Imperial Pack: 42 years old, mated to Amity. Father to Natalie.

Sean and Krista Michaels, former Alpha's of the Blood Moon Pack: Werewolf. Carter's parents, kind and compassionate towards the pack. Loves Natalie like a daughter.

Hope this helps, it's not all of the characters, but it's most of them. Thanks so much for reading my story!!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN