Chapter 7: Broly Second Coming Pt 1

Four years had passed since Kinoko landed on Earth. That means that both her and Gohan were now sixteen, on the verge of turning seventeen. As the years passed they had kept up with their training and they had even started training with Goten and Trunks when they could. The two boys were very strong and advanced for their age. Even M. Trunks had come back from the future from time to time to train with them.

A recently turned five year old Goten laughed as he chased after the rolling Dragon Ball. Himself, Trunks and M. Trunks were out looking for them just for fun.

"Got it!" Goten cheered when his hand barely even touched the Dragon Ball. When the ball kept rolling Goten just kept chasing after it, "hold it, come here!" He called. The ball rolled down from the edge of the mountain he was threatening to fall over. Goten jumped forwards to get it but he groaned when the ball slipped out of his hand.

A six year old Trunks smirked a Vegeta like smirk as he floated in the position to catch it as it fell. He could fly already because Vegeta and M. Trunks, who he saw as a big brother figure, had helped him learn.

"Trunks you better watch out cause here I come!" Goten called.

With that said the Goku look-a-like jumped down from the mountain in attempts to capture the ball.

The purple haired Chibi demi-Saiyan smirked. "Thanks for the warning Goten, but I'll take it from here."

"Alright!"

The nimbus cloud caught Goten since he couldn't fly yet. He flew around and stopped to where M. Trunks was floating.

"Do you think we should help him big Trunks?"

The hero from the future chuckled, "nah, he's got it."

All of a sudden, a new character appeared into the scene.

"Hey guys! Am I late?" Kinoko greeted.

Chibi Trunks turned around upon hearing her voice and smiled widely.

"Kin! You're here!" He cheered.

She smiled a little and then gasped when she saw the ball pass him. The purple haired boy gasped and look down, "Oh no!"

"I've got it!" She called.

She jumped down in hopes of catching the falling ball but she screamed when various birds flew by taking the Dragon Ball with them.

"Stupid birds." She growled.

M. Trunks flew down towards her as she wiped away the feathers stuck to her angrily.

"Is Gohan coming by?" M. Trunks asked.

Kinoko rolled her eyes, "he's busy with some school thing. To think, one of the most powerful guys in the universe is afraid of his mother yelling at him."

M. Trunks chuckled at that comment. Kinoko and Gohan's relationship was still developing slowly. She would consider him her boyfriend but she would glare at anyone who said he was. While in the middle of the laugh, Trunks and Goten's voices caught their attention.

"Hey guys! We found it!" Trunks called.

"Yeah it landed in a birds nest!" Goten informed.

Kinoko and M. Trunks flew up and looked around.

"A nest?" Kinoko repeated.

"More like a colony." M. Trunks added.

Goten did a happy dance since they had gathered yet another Dragon Ball. Trunks opened his duffle bag which he used to hold all the Dragon Balls they had collected.