14

I wake up from Martinus' arms. He's still sleeping. I quietly try to make my way out of his room. I successfully close the door and go to mine.

I look at the time. It's 6am so I still have like and hour and a half to sleep. I go under the covers and close my eyes.

When I next wake up it's 7:30. I'm still really tired but I have to get ready for school. I change my clothes and do my makeup. Then I put my hair in two French braids and go eat breakfast.

"Morning Jenny, did you sleep well?" Marcus asks with a smirk on his face.

"What's with the look Gunnarsen?" I ask and start eating.

"I saw you in Martinus' room. I was going there to talk to him but I saw you two sleeping there so I thought it would be better not to disturb you." He explains. I turn completely red and hide my face in my hands.

"Hey don't be ashamed. I think it's great you're finally getting along." Marcus laughs.

"Yea well I felt lonely so I wanted to be with him." I admit.

"Eww gross." Marcus says but starts laughing again.

"You're just jealous because you don't have anyone." I say teasing him.

"No I'm not. Besides how would you know if I was in a secret relationship." He says.

"Because I'm your best friend, and because Trofors is a small place." I put my bowl in a sink and pat Marcus' head.

"Oh come on, let's just go to school." He rolls his eyes and gets up from the table.

I grab my bag and put on my coat and head out. Marcus is walking next to me. There isn't much conversation in the air but it's okay.

We get to school and head to our different ways. Jake isn't coming today and Martinus is suspended so me and Marcus will be together, or maybe he'll rather be with his friends.

I take my seat and look to my left. Usually Jake sits there but not now. I sigh and take out my books.

The class goes by so slow. I have been thinking about Martinus the whole class and haven't been paying attention.

I walk out and go to my locker. I put my books in there and some in my bag. When I turn around I see Martinus standing behind me. I stumble backwards and hit my head in the lockers.

"What are you doing here?" I ask rubbing my head.

"I came to give you this." He hands me another rose from behind his back. "And I also came to apologize to that Jack kid."

"It's Jake. And thank you so much for the rose." I say taking it and smiling.

"It's beautiful, like you." Martinus winks. "So, where is Jac- Jake?" He asks looking around.

"He's not here, he had a concussion and he's staying home for the day." I say.

"Are you going there after school?" Martinus asks.

"I don't know, why?" I raise my head from the rose.

"I'm gonna apologize to him then." Martinus says. I can't believe he's actually going to apologize.

"O-okay. I thought you didn't wanna apologize?" I say raising my eyebrow.

"Anything for you." He says and cracks a small smile. I just chuckle and shake my head.

"I have to go now, bye." He says. And then when he's about to leave he turns back and gives me a kiss on my forehead. Before turning around again he winks at me and then leaves.

I can feel my cheeks heating up and turning as red as the rose in my hand. He is really trying to be nice. And I gotta say he's doing well.

I have no idea where to put the rose so I carry it around with me all day long.

When school ends I go home. I put the rose next to the other one. They're so beautiful.

"Umm Martinus I think I'm going to Jake's now." I say from Martinus' doorway. He looks at me for a while and bites his lip and then stands up.

"Let's get this over with then." He says and goes downstairs. I follow behind him and put on my coat.

We go over to Jake's and I knock on the door. Jake comes to open it but when he sees Martinus his smile fades.

"What is he doing here?" He asks pointing at Martinus.

"He came to apologize for what he did." I say smiling and trying to lift up the mood.

"Oh, go on then." Jake says in a bit too harsh tone. I mean Martinus messed up but he's apologizing so yea.

"I'm sorry Jake, I bet you're a nice kid and everything but I just got jealous or something." He says and tries his best to smile.

"It's okay. I mean, who wouldn't want her." Jake says.

"I know right, she's the best." Martinus looks at me and then turns around and leaves. I look at him thinking if I should go after him or not.

"Come on it's getting cold." Jake says. I look after Martinus for a while but then go in.

Omg I'm laughing so hard, this is from chapter 2 when Marcus is talking with Jenny and it says Martinus hangs girls but what I meant was that he BANGS girls omg he's not a serial killer I swear (ps. I fixed the problem)

 I fixed the problem)