<><>

Another five days passed and both Marie and Lexi skip on lunch. They both agreed to not have lunch for a week since they both were both busy. Marie was sitting in her office reading documents trying to figure how she could get the company on top in the country. She runs her hand through her hair in frustration and then her phone rings. She smiles thinking it’s Lexi but when she sees its just Henry she frowns and answers, “Hello.”

“Hey baby how is work.”

“Terrible.” Marie pauses. “Baby look I need to get this finish can we talk when we get home.”

“This is why I called.”

Marie looks confuse and asks, “I don't understand.”

“I’m not coming home today.” Henry pauses. “I’m leaving for the weekend. My boss called late and I know its Friday and I promise that we would have alone time this weekend but my boss said it’s important.”

Marie sighs, “So you’re leaving me alone for the entire weekend?”

“Yes, baby I’m sorry.” Henry answers. “But when I get back I will make it up I promise.”

“When you’re leaving?”

“I’m at the airport now.”

Marie rolls her eyes, “So I can’t even see you before you leave.”

“Honey I said it was last minute.” Henry says. “Look I got to go.”

Before Marie could argue or answer Henry hang up the phone. She finishes signing and reading the last few documents and then wonders what she can do for the entire weekend alone. She then thinks of a special blonde and calls her.

“Hello.” Lexi answers.

Marie smiles hearing Lexi voice it’s been five days and now Marie understands what Lexi meant about it feeling like years. “I have some very exciting news.”

“What’s that?” Lexi was curious.

“Henry is leaving for the weekend because of his job and since we haven’t been able to hang out then I was wondering did you want to spend the weekend at my place.” Marie explains. “You know watch movies and stuff.”

“Yeah sure what time you want me to come over.”

“I will be home in about fifth teen minutes so just call when you’re on your way.”

Lexi smiles, “Okay see you later.”

<><>

Lexi walks in her apartment to be greeted by her grandmother. She rolls her eyes and says, “What did I say about just walking into my place.”

“Nice to see you to Lexi.”

“One day you’re going to walk in here and may hear or see something you don’t want to.” Lexi says heading to her room to pack some clothes to take over Marie house. She was so happy she and Marie finally could spend some time together and maybe she could get Marie to admit that she is sexually attracted to her.

“What are you grinning about?” Angie asks knocking her out of her thoughts.”

“Ugh why are you here.”

“Don’t you talk to your grandmother like that?” Angie says. “Now I’m here because I wanted to see how my baby doing.”

Lexi eyebrow arches up and she answers, “I’m doing fine grandma actually I’m about to leave and go to a friend house.”