Chapter Two: Heroin

Addict Two: The Heroin User

                                                                       Adams POV

*Sexual Content is in this chapter.

I moan lightly as she continues to ride me, her sounds deep and throaty. She digs her nails into my skin and I feel a light trace of ecstasy float through my entire being. I grab her hips as she bucks, enjoying the feel of her body. We've been at it for about thirty minutes now and I know that Maddi's therapy sessions only take about an hour and a half. 

"Emma." My lips form her name, and my eyes roll back, knowing I can't hold on too much longer. 

She laughs a little, still riding me at a fast, heavy pace. She's had sex so many times she knows exactly what to do to get herself and her partner off. I hated condoms, but it wasn't worth it to do it without one and have to worry about her getting pregnant. There was no way Maddi could find out about their relationship.

"Ahhhhh." She lets out a deep moan, her pace quickening. She throws her head back, reaching her orgasm.

I let myself release, and I relish in the feeling of pure, lustful sex. Having sex with Emma was one of the greatest pleasures i've ever felt. She knows exactly what she's doing, and she'll never have any romantic feelings for me. She never really had feelings for anyone.

"Mmmm." She rolled over to the side and kissed me neck. I grinned at her, staring at her full, pink colored lips.

I let her rest for a few minutes before asking. She rolls her eyes, but then gets up and finds her heroin stash. She doesn't do very many drugs, or at least not frequently. She smoked pot often, but I never really counted that as a drug. Sometimes she'll shoot up with me or we'll take hits of cocaine before going out to parties. 

I stared at the drug, relishing with happiness. Just staring at it was making me insanely antsy. I quickly prepared it, heating it up with my lighter and then transferring it into a syringe. 

My arm was already full or marks. It was becoming a little shocking how many needle scars I had. I knew that soon I was going to have to move from the veins in my arm to others. I didn't like the thought of it, but there was no choice.

"You almost done?" Emma calls after a few minutes.

I nodded, my eyes feeling droopy. The endorphins race, and I feel the void in my heart close. My mind becomes clear. I sit there, grinning to myself. I watch as Emma tries to talk to me. I avoid her conversation entirely, just sitting and enjoying the high.

Emma leaves after about twenty minutes. She says something about meeting up with her friend Derek. I don't understand how she needs sex so much. I'm a guy and I don't want it as often as she does. It doesn't make sense to me, but not much else does either.

I feel a slightly sad feeling, missing Maddi. The feeling left quickly and I sat down on the couch, turning on the television.

Images of war flickered on, promoting a small weariness to overcome me. I pushed it off, changing the channel to a typical sitcom. Humor. I could handle that. I didn't like seeing darkness. It hit too close to home.

"Hi babe." I stare up at Maddi, shocked. How had she gotten there? I was confused, but then I looked at the time. I shivered, not knowing that much time had passed.

"Come sit with me." I pull on her arm, making her smile. She looks so little and hollow. I hold her in my arms, not wanting to let go.

"Where's Emma?" She asks. She looks more depressed than usual. Maybe her session went bad. I should ask, but I know that if I ask her anything serious while i'm high she'll get pissed. I decide to leave it alone.